We are delighted to share some significant updates designed to further enhance the game economy and your crafting experience. Firstly, We noticed that players weren’t finding it worthwhile to use the higher-rarity Hourglasses. So, we’ve reworked the $BIGTIME luck rate to make sure that high-rarity Hourglasses are as effective as they should be.
We also have chosen to optimize the Armory and Forge refining process by retaining certain value adjustments introduced during the Steady Anvil Event.
Additionally, we are adjusting the crafting recipes for Hourglasses, with the aim of moderating the progression through the rarity hierarchy.
Lastly, we are implementing a limitation on the quantity of $BIGTIME tokens that can be generated when dismantling Cracked Hourglasses. This change is crucial for maintaining the overall balance and integrity of the game’s economy.
We are hopeful that these changes will lead to a more robust and enjoyable game economy. Remember, our game’s economy is an ever-evolving entity, and we are dedicated to consistently refining and balancing it to secure its stability and prosperity for the long haul. Your insights and feedback play a crucial role in this journey, so we encourage you to share your thoughts with us. Together, we are shaping a sustainable and balanced game economy that benefits everyone. Happy crafting!
Hourglass Rarity $BIGTIME Luck Rate
- Adjusted the $BIGTIME luck rate to have better drop rates for higher rarity Hourglasses.
Cosmetic Crafting & Refining
- Decrease the $BIGTIME refining cost for all tiers.
- Increase the quantity of inputs and outputs for refining.
- Increase common Hourglasses needed for crafting uncommon.
- Increase the amount of previous rarity Hourglasses required for mythic to unique.
- Decrease the amount of $BIGTIME generated from dismantling Cracked Hourglasses.
- Decreased the duration it takes to dismantle Cracked Hourglasses.
- Increased the Speed-up cost curve for dismantling Cracked Hourglasses.
- Increase the bonus roll cost for Hourglass crafting and recharging.