Get ready to earn in Along with the Gods by Pre-staking your PLAYZ NFT
PlayDapp Gamers! Prestaking is now open for Along with the Gods. Ready for you all to start earning PLA.
So we’ve put this awesome guide together to take you through the basics. Reading not your thing? Watch the video at the end of the article for a recap!
What is staking?
You can think of staking as putting your NFTs to work. Simply by staking your NFTs in the Item Manager you can earn PLA token rewards from playing the game. In Along with the Gods there are two ways you can earn rewards from staking:
•Daily Quest Reward: Stake 3 SR rank PLAYZ NFTs.
•Weekly Arena Reward: Stake 1 SSR rank PLAYZ NFT.
How Does Staking Work?
1. Stake the required NFTs in the Item Manager
2. Complete the Daily Quests while staking 3 SR PLAYZ NFTs to receive Daily PLA rewards.
3. Rank in the Top 500 of Major Arena while staking 1 SSR PLAYZ NFT to receive Weekly Arena Rewards. The higher your rank the more PLA you will earn!
4. Claim your earned rewards in Item Manager via Staking Activity.
Required Staking Time
Both Daily Staking and Weekly Staking require your NFTs to be staked for a certain amount of time.
Daily Reward Staking: Before UTC 00:00 and after UTC 00:00 the following day. For example, if you wanted to earn daily rewards for the Second day of the month the Daily NFTs would need to be staked by 23:59 UTC on the First and remain staked until 00:01 UTC on the third.
Weekly Reward Staking: Between UTC 00:00 each Thursday until at least the next Thursday UTC 00:00. For example, you would need to make sure your NFT is staked by Wednesday 23:59 UTC and not removed until Friday 00:01 UTC. This would cover the full week for rewards.
Staking must be enabled for the entirety of these periods and your NFT should not be unstaked or removed during these periods. A quality of life for the service as a whole is that your staked NFT will roll over, meaning you don’t need to re-stake and risk missing out on rewards.
Using the ITEM Manager’s Staking Function
- Click the ‘Start Staking’ button to open Item Manager.
2. Once Item Manager is open log in with your Portis wallet account. If you don’t have one, you can create one through Item Manager or on the PlayDapp Marketplace website, or on portis.io
3. The staking module is now placed at the top of the Item Manager main page. You can see at a glance whether you are staking the required NFTs for Daily and Weekly Rewards if it shows ‘Enabled’.
4. Daily Quest Reward requires staking 3 SR PLAYZ NFTs. Weekly Arena Reward requires staking 1 SSR PLAYZ NFT. You can obtain PLAYZ NFTs from the PlayDapp Marketplace, Merging, and Event Sale page.
5. Click ‘More’ on the Staking module to be taken to the Staking menu. You can also access it from the sidebar menu by clicking ‘Staking’.
6. Click ‘Start Staking’ to go to the Staking Dashboard where you can select which of your available NFTs you want to stake by clicking on them. You will be asked to confirm Staking and sign the transaction for each NFT.
7. Once you’ve successfully fulfilled the staking requirements it will display your staking status as ‘Enabled’
So there you go, You can now stake PlAYZ NFT to help you earn PLA, awesome!