Multi-homing 4.0 Detailed Information (Modified ver.)
This is Along with the Gods: Knights of the Dawn Operation Team.
We will guide you in detail about Multi-homing 4.0.
Please check the contents below for details.
- Change to Multi-homing 4.0
1) ‘Unknown Piece pocket’ acquiring system added
- If you activate the Daily Mission Pass, you can earn ‘Unknown Piece pocket’ within the pass period.
2) New Pass items added
11 new products from Arena Ticket Pass / Daily Mission Pass / Adventure Pass will be added to replace the existing staking benefits.
- Arena Ticket Pass: If you activate the pass, you can earn 10 Arena tickets every day within the pass period.
※ Arena Ticket Pass is applied immediately, not in the form of in-game inbox, but in the amount you have.
> Purchase in Play To Earn server: receive Major Arena tickets
> Purchase in Season server: receive Team Arena tickets
- Daily Ticket Pass: If you activate the pass, you can earn an ‘Unknown piece pocket’ when completing the daily mission within the pass period.
※ The Daily Ticket Pass is available on both Play To Earn and Season servers.
> After activating the pass on each server, you can obtain an ‘Unknown piece pocket’ on each server if you achieve your daily mission within the pass period.
- Adventure Pass: If you activate the pass, you can earn Unknown Piece or Stone on specific maps when playing games within the pass period.
※ Adventure Pass can be purchased in Season server only.
In case of new pass products that was added,
in the Google play store, it would be bought with gems temporarily,
But it will be changed to buy in app.
※ The above items are activated immediately and are counted based on UTC 00:00.
※ Some items are limited in the number of purchases available per account.
3) Added the non-staking fee system
- If it is not in staking state, the weekly PVP, Unknown piece pocket, Unknown piece, and Unknown stone rewards will be reflected in the Claimable Reward in the Item Manager after being deducted according to the respective non-staking fee reduction ratio.
※ non-staking fees
> Unknown pieces or stones: 20%
> Unknown piece pocket: 20%
> Weekly PvP Reward: 30%
※ If the reward is reflected in the Claimable Reward of the Item Manager, the amount of the Claimable Reward will not change even if you proceed with staking afterwards, so please pay special attention to it.
※ When staking, non-staking fees for each reward are not applied according to the NFT level staked.
> Staking ‘Mikey members NFT’ or ‘Playz NFT R Grade’: non-staking fee not applied to rewards of Unknown Piece or Stone
> Staking ‘Playz NFT SR Grade’: non-staking fee not applied to rewards of Unknown piece pocket
> Staking ‘Playz NFT SSR Grade’: non-staking fee not applied to weekly PVP reward
※ After the update, when claiming a reward, users are required to claim each reward in the corresponding reward category.
※ Unstaking is possible regardless of the durability value, but the existing durability value is applied when re-staking after unstaking.
4) Change of Staking Benefits
- After the update, the staking benefit will be changed so that non-staking fee will not apply, and the existing staking benefit will not be provided.
5) Mikey NFT to R Staking function added
- When you are staking PlayDapp Members+ Mikey, the staking benefits (non-staking fee not applied to rewards of Unknown Piece or Stone) are applied.
※ After the update, PlayDapp Town Playz NFT R will be changed so that staking is not possible, so users who will maintain staking using the existing Playz NFT R are requested to maintain staking.
※ If you are currently staking ‘Playz NFT R Grade’ and staking PlayDapp Members Mikey at the same time, the staking effect does not overlap.
6) Durability system changed
- The durability consumption method has been changed.
Before: deducted at 00:00 UTC of the date when rewards can be obtained after staking
After: deducted only on reward claims after staking
※ Durability is consumed when claiming a reward, regardless of whether you are staking or not
※ When claiming compensation, it will be changed so that it can only be claimed for a certain amount or more.
※ Depending on the decreased durability, the unit that you can claim is limited.
※ The existing staked durability values will all be changed to 100% after the update.
> After updating, the durability of staking in Item Manager will be shown as 0, but when you have ‘Claimable reward’, the durability of the corresponding reward will be changed to 100.
※ Example of durability value consumed when claiming rewards
- Unknown Piece or Stone / Unknown piece pocket:
20 PLA claim consumes 1 durability
21 ~ 40 PLA claim consumes 2 durability
- The weekly PVP reward:
100 PLA claim consumes 1 durability
101 ~ 200 PLA claim consumes 2 durability
Please refer to the above durability consumption figures when making a claim for rewards.
For details on the update, please refer to the link below.