July has been a super busy month here at Fig! Not only have we launched a couple of brand new campaigns, we’ve also hit a HUGE milestone. This month we released not just one, but TWO Fig-funded games! Kingdoms and Castles from Lion Shield and Solstice Chronicles: MIA by Ironward are now available for purchase! Congrats to both Lion Shield and Ironward for the launch of their games!
We still have a TON of games in development — here are the updates that have been posted for the month of July, did you miss any of these?
- KnightOut reaches 2nd stretch goal and gets funded!
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Update #37 and Update #38
- Phoenix Point Forums are now live and Snapshot Games gets a new office
- Trackless beta update
- Fantasy Strike free weekend
- Kingdoms and Castles release date and progress update
- Bounty Battle first week update
- Flash Point: Fire Rescue Steam keys and pre orders
- Make Sail July update with downloadable wallpapers
- Interabang Entertainment asks for feedback on Jay & Silent Bob: Chronic Blunt Punch
Next month, we’ll be releasing our third Fig-funded game, Trackless, from 12 East Games! Trackless is an atmospheric first-person exploration and puzzle game set in the distant future, and it uses text input that allow you to interact with characters and objects. Check it out!
We hope you’ve had as awesome of a month as we’ve had! Make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram so you don’t miss out on any news, giveaways, special offers and more. Which game are you looking forward to the most? Drop into the comments section below and say hello!