November has come and gone and we are so thankful to work with such talented developers! Here’s what they’ve been up to this month:
- Springloaded discusses some combat mechanics in Obelus, gets into some story elements of the game and reveals a new boss!
- Make Sail gets a Steam page, a new trailer and a new homepage
- Flash Point: Fire Rescue is looking hot
- Moonana introduces 2 new coders for Virgo Vs The Zodiac
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire opens backer beta!
- Phoenix Point Breaks $1M in Funding + Free DLC Announcement
- Little Bug devs discuss making story fun
Currently live on Fig, Obelus by Springloaded is about an insurance salesman named Dave who travels the galaxy in a mech trying to reach the last few uninsured members of humanity. If you could travel around in a mech, what would it look like? Design or build your own mech and win some Steam codes and a Fig t-shirt! Check out our previous blog post for details on how to enter.
Popcannibal has announced that Make Sail backer beta codes will be sent out soon! Backers, be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for a code. If you didn’t back the game, be sure to add the game to your Steam wishlist so you can be notified when the game is released.
We’re always looking for feedback on campaigns so don’t be shy! Sign up for our Backstage Pass program and be the first to see campaigns before they go public on Fig.
If you’re a developer looking for funding, pitch us your game! We accept pitches for games at any stage and if you have questions about pitching or campaign info, don’t hesitate to reach out and send us an email. We look forward to working with you!