Pledgecamp Engineering Update #6
(See previous update here)
Hello again from the engineering team, we’re here with another weekly update! We on-boarded a new frontend developer from our partner MouseBelt, and plan to add another part time backend developer next week. Backend, frontend, and contract development have continued to move at a good clip, and we’ve been preparing for some exciting community updates next week.
- Started API integration for credit card risk assessment
- Started implementing payment method selection
- Continued other work on the payment processing system
- Various tasks related to exchange integration
- On-boarded a new developer
- Continued implementing custom widgets
- Updated search bar and instant results
- Started login and signup page updates
- Continued blockchain node server work
- Implemented a worker process for submitting signed Ethereum transactions
This week we’ll be focussing on payments again on the backend, as well as making sure we’re prepared for exchange listing. On the frontend we’ll continue implementing designs; progress should accelerate thanks to the addition of a new team member!