Plutus Weekly Report — Chosen as App of the Week by Hasura, Test Card Issuance, New Twitter Handle and More!
Welcome to the Plutus Weekly Report on the 16th of November
We have some fantastic news everyone. As of last week, our Twitter handle is now @Plutus instead of @Plutusit. Once again, we’d like to extend our thanks to the Twitter staff for making this possible and we look forward to posting more content under our more aesthetic handle.
Using the power of SEPA transfers, Plutus Tap & Pay is quite possibly the fastest way to get from cryptocurrencies to a bank account balance.
Access your funds whenever you need them, with Plutus Tap & Pay.
Plutus Chosen as App of the Week by Hasura.io!
We’re honoured to have been chosen as the App of the Week by Hasura, an out-of-the-box GraphQL solution, which makes it easy to add and manage the business logic here at Plutus.
This week in dev:
- We have now successfully deployed a custom Telegram bot, which periodically posts the current cryptocurrency rates on the PlutusDEX along with a compilation of educational FAQ and tips to use the Plutus platform. (Every 10 am and 10 pm UK time.)
- Cooperating with our strategic partners to implement our upcoming features.
- With the new card provider, we tested endpoints and balance synchronization.
- Managed to test card issuance in the sandbox for UK + EU countries. There was an issue last week with EU countries which is now resolved.
- Testing the new version of Plutus Tap & Pay which contains warning screens for decentralised trading.
- Working on reducing pain points related to the number of microservices.
- Researching decentralised solutions for various aspects of our app.
Due to the significant structural alterations required for the release of Plutus 2.0, some terms of the Bounty Programme have been changed (only in regards to the mobile app). Please see our updated bounty page here.
We’re Going Bimonthly
As of December, this report will become bi-monthly. Progress made towards achieving our project goals will still be documented but in a more compact and informative manner.
We will be covering major announcements, obstacles, and achievements in a more digestible and straight-to-the-point format every two weeks.
It will also help us to deliver more accurate insights into our development and marketing progress, as some of our plans take longer than a week to formulate.
Plutus is waiting for you on Telegram
Our Telegram channel is the perfect place to get introduced to Plutus, ask questions about Pluton, hear about bounties and giveaways, as well as get help regarding our app and services.
If you have any questions, or difficulties using the app, this is where to go:
Please note: To ensure the best experience for new users and the resolution of support tickets, this channel has a rather strict content policy.
Need to know what happens when it happens? Make sure you follow our Medium blog. All updates will be posted on Medium before anywhere else.
If you have any questions or need help, please reach out to us on our Telegram support channel. Our team will be glad to assist you.
Want to expand your mind about crypto? You can find all recent Plutus evergreen content on our Medium publication page: https://medium.com/@PlutusPublications
And because we are committed to supporting decentralised alternatives to mainstream applications, we now also have a SteemIT page: https://steemit.com/@plutusit.