Broadening DeFi Access: The Top 5 dApps pNetwork Is Integrated With
Keep reading to know more about how pNetwork is certainly a one-stop shop with several use cases already live across numerous decentralized finance platforms.
Top dApps Flying With pNetwork
pNetwork’s native token PNT is truly the ultimate coin of the realm, considering that you can buy PNT directly (via Eidoo, our reference wallet, or on major exchange platforms such as Binance, Bitfinex and KuCoin, among others) and then use it for completing various actions within the ecosystem (participating in DAO governance, performing cross-chain transactions, etc.).
Moreover, by replicating the value of a cryptocurrency on a connected host blockchain via pTokens, such as pBTC or pETH, users can enjoy a multitude of DeFi access opportunities and the benefits offered by multiple DEXes on a wide range of chains.
Among those are incentivized liquidity pools where users can benefit from staking PNT or supported pTokens obtained via the pTokens dApp. Given that pegged-in coins always maintain a 1:1 ratio with their underlying assets, users are able to move liquidity freely without suffering any loss in token value.
Here are three of the most popular and valuable DEXes that you can exchange crypto with cross-chain.
- Uniswap consistently ranks as the highest among DeFi exchanges in terms of volume and market share, both of which are at least twice as big as any other DeFi exchange. One of the earliest DeFi exchanges, it was also one of the first to provide liquidity pools and automated market makers. Its most recent version, V3, allows users to choose the price range they expect the highest return from when seeking to invest their coins.
- PancakeSwap, currently the second-largest DeFi exchange, has some of the same basic features, such as liquidity pools. However, its interface is much more colorful — with CAKE as its flavorful native token. Running on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), it has been known to offer lower fees than many other exchanges.
- DeFiBox is similar to the exchanges already mentioned as it allows users to profit from using their crypto for accumulating passive income. However, its users can lend or save crypto rather than use liquidity pools to profit. Also, this decentralized finance platform is built on EOS, appealing to a whole other set of users in comparison to the other two exchanges.
Hanging Out at the Deep End of the Liquidity Pool with Curve
Curve, another active liquidity mining platform, offers many use cases on its own for more advanced users, beyond the typical exchange engaging in liquidity pools.
Rather than provide its own pool, Curve allows users to benefit from balancing liquidity across the pools of other exchanges themselves, including Uniswap. It can also benefit users through arbitrage crypto trading, which is the simultaneous buying and selling of the same kind of token, as well as through deposit bonuses. Unlike other exchanges, Curve only trades in stablecoins.
Curve, particularly, allows users to onboard and offboard wrapped BTC tokens, wBTC, through pBTC. In this way, Curve provides a faster and cheaper Bitcoin-to-tokenized Bitcoin solution.
As Diverse as DeFi Use Cases Get
Finally, there are three more dApps that provide distinct uses through exchange with pTokens especially worth learning about.
- DMEX crypto is the first of its kind to allow users to trade on margin. Accordingly, DMEX provides superior scalability, meaning it gives the same level of execution speed, liquidity and spreads as a centralized margin trading exchange, such as BitMEX does. What’s more, DMEX is available on both Ethereum and xDAI, using pBTC on both chains.
- PieDAO provides a genuinely unique use case for pBTC — portfolio management. It offers automatic allocation of tokens into pools called Pies that work similarly to the way index funds or ETFs do in the securities market. PieDAO provides a new kind of governance system with its native DOUGH token that encompasses all of the decentralized finance and connects governance to performance in several ways. For example, PieDAO adds value by acting as a kind of automatic social protector to stop the trading of an asset upon an unusual activity that indicates the asset is failing. Moreover, PieDAO engages BTC++, which comprises different representations of Bitcoin on Ethereum, including pBTC.
- Although the eidooCARD isn’t technically a DeFi app, its use cases transcend the realm of finance into everyday purchases. eidooCARD is a debit crypto card for exchanging decentralized finance crypto for fiat, letting you buy anything a conventional debit card can be used to buy — with all ERC-20 tokens and some selected pTokens, such as pBTC and pLTC. Currently, relatively few enterprises allow items and services to be purchased directly with crypto, making this a unique DeFi card.
Ultimately, there’s a good reason that pNetwork’s logo is a parrot staring out intently. pNetwork is always looking out for the greatest diversity of opportunities to allow users to soar into new heights of profitability.
That’s why you should join pNetwork now to access a virtually limitless set of crypto use cases!
🔗 For any blockchain project looking to integrate pTokens into their infrastructure, we have also built a pTokens JS library.
💌 Excited about pBTC? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know which blockchain pTokens will make their home next.