Cathay Pacific Business Class Review — HKG-AKL
- Very quiet plane maybe too quiet?
- 11:10 flight
- Small but not cramped compared to F
- Food service was like an assembly line
- Food was not appetizing
- Luckily had lots of food at the Pier
- Not dry — eyes not as dried out
- Service was good but impersonal
- Greeted as Mr Loh at all times
- Bathrooms were malfunctioning (lights kept dimming, broken mirror)
- Seat had lots of privacy with the head extension piece
Originally published at PointsNerd.