In this article, we will try to tell you about what has already been done by our development team, what is being done now, and what will be done in the future. You can check out a short roadmap on our website, but in this article we want to go through each point in more detail to give you a clearer understanding of how progress in the development of the Polars protocol is happening.
- Development of the concept of polar tokens
- Strategic planning
- Start of architecture smart contracts development
This month, everything was getting started. We formed a working group of developers, held many sessions in order to formalize the concept of polar tokens and designed the basic architecture of smart contracts that are necessary for the implementation of our concept.
- Development of a mathematical model of the Basic and Secondary pools
- Development of the concept of Governance, Voting, Farming, Staking within the Polars platform
- Completion of the smart contract architecture development
Throughout October, we worked hard to create mathematical models. While modeling, we faced many situations in which we received either excess or insufficient collateral for polar tokens, but the main task for us was to make sure that each polar token was always sufficiently or excessively backed by the underlying asset. We kept repeating — “The main thing is not to get a financial pyramid”. In the end, everything came together, and we got the perfect mathematical model for Base Pool and Secondary Pool. The final concept of the smart contract architecture has been completed.
- POL tokenomics development
- Seed Investment Round
- Start smart-contract development (Base Pool, Secondary Pool, Event Lifecycle)
This month we have developed a project tokenomics and thought out utilities mechanics for the POL Governance token. In parallel, we have started diligently developing the core smart contracts under the Polars Protocol. Additionally, we closed the Seed investment round, which allowed us to speed up development and breathe more freely.
- Start WhitePaper Creation
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Start smart-contract development (Trade Pool, Farming)
This month was remembered for monotonous hard work. We thought about marketing, formalized all our ideas and thoughts in the form of white paper text, and worked a lot on the development of smart contracts.
- Smart-contract development ended (Base Pool, Secondary Pool, Event Lifecycle)
- Start web interface integration
- White Paper Creation Ended
In January, we finally tested basic smart contracts and saw that everything works in a simple way, the math is correct. The white paper was completed, and we began to develop and connect web interfaces to ready-made smart contracts.
- Start smart-contract development (Staking, Governance, Votings)
- Smart-contract development ended (Trade Pool, Farming)
- Start Website and Video creation
This month it became clear that we were ready to launch, so we started developing the necessary marketing materials, while continuing to develop smart contracts and application interfaces.
- Private Sale
- Open whitelist for testers
- Smart-contract development ended (Staking)
- An initial audit of smart contracts
So we have moved from the past to the present, as this article is being written in March 2021. This month will be significant for us. We have almost finished developing the MVP and are soon ready to launch the product on the testnet so that our users can test all the product’s features and give us feedback. This month we will release a website, a video, present the first version of the white paper, share information with you on our medium blog, post additional documentation. Together with the release of basic marketing materials, we will begin the Private Sale stage.
- Launch MVP on Rinkeby Ethereum testnet and on Binance Smart Chain testnet. Starting community testing.
- Smart-contract development ended (Staking, Governance, Voting)
- Start Public Sale, Phase 2 (LBP), Phase 3 (Uniswap)
- Launch Pool Liquidity Farming Programm and listing on Exchanges
Together with the launch of the MVP on the testnet, our testers will have the opportunity to receive an exclusive allocation of POL tokens within the first phase of the public token sale on the most favorable terms. This month we plan to complete the public distribution of Governance Tokens and will see listings on Uniswap and other DEXs as well as fun and lucrative liquidity farming programs. This month it is planned to reward all early testers of the Polars platform.
- Start smart-contract development (NFT, Polars Creator, Trade Order Book)
- Launch MVP on mainnet (Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain)
- Events Livestreams integration
- Full audit of all Polars smart contracts
This month we plan to implement NFT mechanics in our platform and launch MVPs on the Ethereum mainnet and Binance Smart Chain, implement order book for the trading pool and start testing the possibility of creating custom polar tokens for Polars Platform users. It will be a month of hard work for us.
- Polars Creator testing
- Polkadot integration
- Polars re-design platform
This month we are planning to release the ability to create custom polar tokens on the mainnet. Additionally, we plan to integrate with other networks and also begin a global redesign of the Polars platform, if required.
We want to warn you that this article is not a promise of any timeframe, as we may encounter various obstacles that may extend the estimated execution time. But we can definitely promise that if we delay and change the timeline, we will publicly announce it.
The new DeFi platform for creating secure polar tokens, the price of which depends on the results of specific external events. Within the POLARS platform, users can buy, sell and exchange polar tokens, as well as participate in the distribution of the platform’s commission income.