Polars Platform
Published in

Polars Platform

Polars: Prize Pool and List of sponsor tasks.

About 15 sponsors and partners add their tokens, NFT and other bonuses to the prize pool. The total value of the prizes already exceeds $ 300k.

70% of the total prize pool will be shared by the top100 users with the maximum test USDT balance. Prize-winning rare historical NFTs will be drawn among the top 100 and among users who have 500 or more POL tokens in their wallet. The remaining 30% of the prize pool will be equally distributed in the form of an airdrop among all participants in the trading competition who have fulfilled the necessary conditions. Additionally, users will be able to receive rewards in POL tokens for the trading volume of invited referrals, as well as for their own trading volume if all the necessary conditions of the referral program are met.

List of required sponsorship tasks (10 min).

  1. Fetch.ai ($25,000 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣ Users should create a DeFi Agent based on fetch.ai
    2️⃣To subscribe to the official Telegram chat
    3️⃣To subscribe to the official Telegram channel
  2. Mettalex ($25,000 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣To like and retweet the Polars Event post (Soon).
    2️⃣To subscribe to the official Telegram chat
    3️⃣To subscribe to the official Twitter account
  3. ToTheMoon Game ($25,000 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣Register on the TTM Game platform (If you are experiencing connection problems, please use a VPN)
    2️⃣Subscribed to TTM Game telegram chat(EN) or telegram chat(RU)
  4. Roobee ($15,000 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣Connect your wallet to Roobee.finance (Ethereum, Optimistic or BSC)
    2️⃣Follow Roobee’s Twitter account
  5. Exilon ($50,000 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣To comment on the event post (Soon).
    2️⃣To subscribe to the official Telegram bot
  6. Arcona ($10,000 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣Subscribed to the Arcona telegram chat(EN) or telegram chat(RU)
    2️⃣Register on the Arcona portal
  7. Blockchain Cuties Universe ($10,000 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣To like and retweet the Polars Event post (Soon)
    2️⃣To subscribe to the Blockchain Cuties Universe Telegram chat
  8. Sport Investing ($25,000 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣Users need to register on the Sport Investing platform
    2️⃣To subscribe to the official Sport Investing Telegram chat
  9. EYWA ($25,000 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣To comment on the event post (Soon)
    2️⃣To subscribe to the official Telegram chat: Go to this telegram bot, find the relevant chat and join!
  10. Stoic ($10,000 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣Users need to register Stoic Demo account
    2️⃣To subscribe to the official Cindicator Twitter
  11. ExpX ($25,000 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣To join EXPX official Telegram chat
  12. Minto ($7,400 Prize Pool):
    1️⃣To join Minto official Telegram chat
    2️⃣To participate in an exciting quiz and get to know the project in more detail, in which ownership of a tokenized hashrate allows them to receive daily rewards for mining in bitcoins.

The list will be updated throughout the week prior to the start of the Big Trading Competition.

👉Back to the article on Big Trading Competition.

Polars

The new DeFi platform for creating secure polar tokens, the price of which depends on the results of specific external events. Within the POLARS platform, users can buy, sell and exchange polar tokens, as well as participate in the distribution of the platform’s commission income.

Telegram Chat | Announcements | Twitter | Discord | Youtube | Website

--

--

--

The new DeFi platform for creating secure polar tokens, the price of which depends on the results of specific external events. Within the POLARS platform, users can buy, sell and exchange polar tokens, as well as participate in the distribution of the fees income.

Recommended from Medium

CryptoThrust X YouSwap AMA

Introducing Exponent.ai

CEX or DEX? Crypto Exchanges

What is Nest? Vision and Mission

All About Birb DeFi

Will cryptocurrency market be volatile in 2022? What investors can expect, basic rules to follow

Introducing the Next Ferrum Advisory Services Project: Inverse

Cartesi’s October 2021 Monthly Report

Cartesi’s October 2021 Monthly Report

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Polars.io

Polars.io

Polars.io — The new DeFi concept for the Prediction Market.

More from Medium

Aboard Whitelist Campaign

Sat.is to launch on Polygon

Staking on Umee Network

#EdgeswapMeme #Layer2 Bounty for Content Creators