Polars Trading Competition — Final (June 24–28)
🚀🚀🚀We are happy to announce the start of the final trading competition on the Polars testnet with a prize pool of $37.5k in POL tokens🎁
The planned launch date is June 24th. Duration 5 days. The end of the competition is on June 28th.
All users on the Polars Airdrop list will have access to the trading competition. 👉Airdrop List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K0m1_NvyM9M0Iqhb-mWzaV092v_XZ9aGiiO-z9ixqBk/edit?usp=sharing
We will send to each user from this list the day before the start of the trading competition 10,000 USDP. The token contract address will be known closer to the launch of the competition.
USDP (USD Polars) is a test asset that mimics a stablecoin. USDP will be the underlying asset of the test competition finals platform. Each user will receive the same amount of USDP tokens on their wallet and there will be no other way to get them from outside. The task of each user during the competition is to increase the amount of USDP and get to the top50 in terms of balance.
Send USDP, WHITE, BLACK, BWT, BWLT, PTPT, POL between user accounts. We have developed a script that will eventually track all cross-user and external transactions.
- Buy, sell and trade WHITE and BLACK in the Liquid Pool and Trade Pool.
Add USDP to the base pool and mint BWT.
- Add BWT to Liquid Pool and get BWLT
- Add BWLT to farming and get POL.
- Add WHITE, BLACK and USDP to Trade Pool and receive PTPT.
- Add PTPT to Pharming and get POL.
The main ways of earning:
- Earning on bets. Make predictions and buy WHITE or BLACK tokens in the hope that they will rise in value.
- Arbitration. Track prices in Liquid Pool and Trade Pool. Buy low, sell high.
- Liquidity Farm. Add liquidity to the Liquid Pool or Trade Pool and get a fraction of the commissions. Additionally, send BWLT and PTPT tokens to farming and earn POL.
The POL will be counted towards the $ 0.3 trading competition and added to your USDP.
(POL, 6-month lockup with staking opportunity 0.3% per day)
1st place — $ 7,500
2nd place — $ 5250
3rd place — $ 2250
4th place — $ 1500
5th place — $ 750
6–50 places — $ 450
The new DeFi platform for creating secure polar tokens, the price of which depends on the results of specific external events. Within the POLARS platform, users can buy, sell and exchange polar tokens, as well as participate in the distribution of the platform’s commission income.