Weekly Polis (01/28 to 02/03)
The Polis Core team had a pretty rough week. We had some issues after the hard-fork and had to do some fixes along the week.
Meanwhile the fixes were made, withdrawals and deposits were suspended in exchanges until we found the solution.
Luckily, after some time, the team figured out how to fix this errors and released the Polis Core wallet v1.4.9 available here:
Instructions found on the #announcement channel of our Discord server here: https://discord.gg/M3grC2
The PolisPay team also had some issues caused by the Polis hard-fork and are still working on the fixes. Soon the team will release these fixes and resume operations as usual.
- We’ve seen your PolisPay issue requests and we’ve been solving them one by one. We’ll keep our service so if you have any issue of any PolisPay situation, go to this site and make your ticket request: https://polispay.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
Dashboard here: https://polispay.freshdesk.com/a/dashboard/default
Community Management and Outreach
- Please go check the Core team development and operation budget Q1-Q2 2019 proposal here: https://forum.polispay.org/t/core-team-development-and-operation-budget-q1-q2-2019/364/5
- Also check the Support team operation budget proposal: https://forum.polispay.org/t/support-team-operation-budget/374/2
- We’ve been publishing on Social Media links for you to share and join our community from Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Discord and more.
- A “Polis Security Tips” post was made on Medium, Bitcointalk and Polis Forum for you to check out and be informed regarding some basic security tips to make your experience better with us and help prevent possible future scams.
Medium link here: https://medium.com/polisblockchain/polis-security-tips-52a50fdc2726
- Friendly reminder that the Polis team will NEVER contact you via DM to update your wallets (like the “dump wallet” command). There have been reports of fake accounts claiming to be team members. If you believe you are being scammed, please let any admin know.
We’d like to remind you that you can follow us on these Social Media Networks:
- Facebook (Polis Blockchain)
- Facebook (PolisPay)
- Twitter (Polis Blockchain)
- Twitter (PolisPay)
- Polis Governance
A Weekly Polis (such as this one) will be posted each Monday of each week in Medium, Discord and Bitcointalk and links to both will be shared across all social media.
We’re deeply grateful with all your support and we want to thank you for reading. Great things are coming to us all at the Polis Community!