If progressive activists do their jobs most Americans will activate
As progressives make their case the masses will activate
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Every day that passes it becomes more clear that Trump conned his supporters. Unfortunately said con affect us all. Most of us saw Trump for what he is. Our defective constitution, however, is anathema to an intelligent populous instead magnifying the founding fathers’ ill-advised electoral college. It is easy to show how this defect is directly responsible for our inability to clean up the Powell Memo inspired middle-class destructive policies created by Ronald Reagan. After all, the election of George W. Bush and now Donald Trump continues our march to the commoditization of every American worker, from the doctor to the garbage collector.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley, Marlo Blue, & Gerry van Bakel every weekday at 8:00 AM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at the beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526–5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Morning Joe slams GOP: ‘My party is going straight to hell’ (VIDEO)
- SHAMEFUL: Trump, like an elementary school bully shoves NATO official (VIDEO)
- As Americans learn how policies affect their personal economies, they will activate
- This is what Democrats need to do to win back White House & Congress
- Republican Montana Congressional Candidate Greg Gianforte charged with assault
- Fox News witness: Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him to the ground (VIDEO)
- Greg Gianforte campaign responds to candidate slamming Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs (VIDEO)
- Trump Effect? Montana GOP Candidate body slams reporter asking about Trumpcare CBO score (VIDEO)
- CBO Scores Trumpcare, 23 Million more uninsured, higher costs
- This economist explains how the powerful uses government to pilfer Americans
- Force a change in our country. Engage in one or more of these activities
- Robert Reich slams Trump’s cruel and deviant budget’s evisceration of most of us
- Trump Effect: Walmart racist shopper’s rant against Latina and black woman (VIDEO)
- Work for big company with health insurance? Trumpcare hurts you too!
- Former James Bond actor Roger Moore dies aged 89
- White Islam convert Devon Arthurs kills his two white supremacist roommates
- Several fatalities at explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester Arena
- Melania Trump’s frown, freeze-up, & hand-slap: She despises Donald Trump (VIDEO)
- Thought your student loans would be forgiven after 10 years? Trump may undo that.
- Put the Russia story on the periphery & tackle our real problems now
Originally published at Politics Done Right.