Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. April 3–10
Polkadot / Kusama
- If you are interested in applying for Polkadot DevCamp, applications are due by 22 April. Details here.
- Phala has won the latest parachain slot auction and has been onboarded.
- Polkadot a sponsor of PWBS (Paris Blockchain Week Summit). On April 13th-14th, don’t miss your chance to learn all things Polkadot, as well as meet people from the Polkadot ecosystem.
- XCMv2, deployed first on Kusama has now been audited for a second time and is ready for production release.
- As part of Grayscale’s quarterly rebalancing, DOT and AVAX have been added to Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund, and ATOM has been added to Grayscale Smart Contract Platform ex-Ethereum Fund. Blockworks has the exclusive with details.
- W3F is coming to PBWS (Paris Blockchain Week Summit). Meet Web3 Foundation’s COO Bertrand Perez on April 13th to hear him speak on Tech Innovations. We’re thrilled to attend alongside our ecosystem & other major players in the blockchain industry. Register here.
- Skynet Labs have been approved for a grant from Web3 Foundation for their decentralized storage and app hosting platform. Now the team has completed the final milestone. See more.
Acala / Karura
- KSM Liquid Staking Tsunami is incoming. Unstake your KSM and prepare to earn from 1 million aUSD and 2.5 million TAI. Earn with LKSM or KAR collateral staking, LP in various pools, and prep for the first stablecoin pool on Karura via Wormhole. See this thread to understand what to expect.
- The Talisman wallet integration is live on Acala. Users can now utilize the Talisman extension, a user-friendly wallet experience for the Polkadot & Kusama ecosystem, to interact with the Acala Apps & mint aUSD. Learn more.
- Karura users will now have the opportunity to open aUSD Collateralized Debt Positions (CDPs) directly on Karura in order to mint the native stablecoin of the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem.
Moonbeam / Moonriver
Astar / Shiden
- ShidenPass is the mapping between a Shiden Native Address and your Shiden EVM address. Holding the it allows dApps on Shiden Network to offer users extra perks and benefits. See how to claim your ShidenPass.
- Astar deploys the Astar Network dApp Portal V2. It is a one-stop hub where all Astar applications and use all tokens including ERC20 tokens, Polkadot Parachain tokens, and Cosmos tokens can be found.
Centrifuge / Altair
- Flowcarbon, a pioneering climate tech company, partners with Centrifuge. Flowcarbon will structure a pool of forward contracts — Emission Reduction/Removal Purchase Agreements from new carbon projects which will launch on Centrifuge’s Tinlake.
- Centrifuge’s parachain migration was successful. Read more in this thread.
- Altair’s first dApp, NFT Playground, has gone live. Built on Altair, it lets users create, view and collect NFTs.
Zenlink launches Hybrid AMM — a combination of Stable AMM and Standard AMM, which aims to use the smooth curve of Stable AMM as the middle layer of the trade path, compensating the illiquidity and high slippage of long-tail assets in Standard AMM.
Equilibrium / Genshiro
Genshiro has extended the liquidity bootstrap event. You still have a chance to get up to 150% APR on your assets.
Manta / Calamari
- Manta has been working on Polkadot XCM integration with other parachain projects, starting with Moonbeam Network’s testnet, Moonbase Alpha. They’re starting to deliver privacy for all parachain assets.
- Axelar partners with Manta Network. By bridging over the Axelar Network, Manta will be able to privatize crypto assets from networks and dapps existing beyond the Polkadot ecosystem.
SubQuery is now the data provider powering MovrPlace, the first blockchain-based collaborative art canvas made for charity. it utilizes SubQuery to quickly render data on the front-end, compared to querying the EVM data on-chain directly. Read more.
Phala / Khala
The Litentry Crowdloan is live. Contribute now.
Preliminary information about the upcoming land sale, airdrop, and some more Skybreach alpha has been released. Please ape responsibly and read carefully — everything is subject to change.
- Bifrost Polkadot Crowdloan Reservation is live. DOT holders can make it in advance by subscribing to the Bifrost Crowdloan and entering their Polkadot address. See the details.
- Web3Go launched a Staking Dashboard to real-time track staking activities in Bifrost’s Collator Staking. The dashboard allows users to find the optimal staking strategy based on the current ranking of the Collators and Delegators’ stakes.
CLV (former Clover Finance)
- CLV partners with Ojamu — a leading the way in AI & data-driven marketing solutions. Ojamu will integrate CLV wallet & chain to its infrastructure, also they want to incorporate their intelligent platform into the CLV ecosystem.
- CLV is stoked to partner with Etherscan, the unsung hero of blockchain usability, creating a top-notch explorer for the CLV. This Instance of Etherscan on CLV will be named CLVScan, launching with core features that Etherscan offers.
OriginTrail Parachain is the Polkadot hub for making Web3 assets discoverable, verifiable and valuable. Purposefully built layer 1 supercharging the OriginalTrail Decentralized Knowledge Graph’s capabilities. Polkadot parachain auction coming in batch 3.