Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. August 1st-7th/2022
Polkadot / Kusama
- Integritee has won the most recent Polkadot parachain lease auction.
- For those in Seoul: on August 11th don’t miss your chance to join Polkadot during Korea Blockchain Week 2022 to meet with the Polkadot community and some of the ecosystem teams, as well as enjoy networking with like-minded supporters of the ecosystem. Save your spot.
- Polkadot 0.9.27 has been released with MEDIUM upgrade priority.
- The latest Monthly Polkadot Staking Update, detailing how the staking system is being improved on Polkadot and Kusama, has been released.
Acala / Karura
- Acala has launched the new ACA Staking Program.
- Binance adds support for ACA on locked staking and flexible savings, with up to 7.73% rewards rates.
- The aUSD fungibility pallet proposal has passed. It unifies aUSD fungibility between Acala and Karura, allowing aUSD to serve as the native stablecoin & liquidity for the Polkadot & Kusama ecosystem.
- As more and more parachains open HRMP with Bifrost, staking derivatives will be connected and combined through XCMP. Details.
- On August 8, at 12am UTC, the Bifrost loyalty program called Rainbow Boost 3.0 will start. Any address that has ever participated in Kusama Crowdloan (via Bifrost) can claim 2000 Raindrop points for free.
OAK / Turing
Litentry / Litmus
Astar / Shiden
Interlay / Kintsugi
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- Bit Hotel, a social-first play to earn NFT gaming metaverse, has integrated into Moonbeam Network.
- The Moonbeam team released an urgent security patch for integer truncation bug.
- A new blog has been published on the Moonbeam website. It includes additional information about Maintenance Mode (was recently put in action in order to investigate a security incident with a smart contract deployed on the network), the governance actions that trigger it, and the emergency situations that require its activation.
- Runtime 1701 Upgrade is now live, bringing new XCM-to-EVM call capabilities into testing on Moonbase Alpha and voting functionalities to Moonbeam and Moonriver
Composable Finance / Picasso
Bit.Country / Pioneer
Manta / Calamari
Parallel Finance / Heiko
Equilibrium / Genshiro
Enjin / Efinity
- Interested in winning big? Join the SORA × HackerNoon DeFi Writing Contest. Simply submit your articles about DeFi and Substrate to get a chance to win from the whooping monthly 5,000 XSTUSD prize pool. Details.
- SORA Wallet: Polkaswap 2.5.0 for Android has been released. Now you can invite your friends using the SORA Referral System and earn rewards.