Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. August 29th — September 4th/2022
Polkadot / Kusama
- Sub0, the Polkadot Developer Conference, is back this year from November 28th to 29th in Lisbon, Portugal and online.
- Interested in building on Polkadot and looking for support? Check out Square One, a guide to resources available for builders in the ecosystem.
- Polkadot’s August Newsletter is out. Check the latest reports on Polkadot, learn about some of the proposed updates for common good parachains, and get details on future events & auctions.
Phala / Khala
Crust / Shadow
- Crust Network will integrate with Bware Labs’ API platform to support blockchain development through Blast’s infrastructure. All the data in both networks will be secure in a truly decentralized and reliable way. Details.
- Crust is celebrating the 1st anniversary of its mainnet. This article reviewed the progress of the network in the past year and also explained Crust’s strategy and roadmap in this bear market.
Litentry / Litmus
OAK / Turing
- Turing auto-compounding for staking rewards is now available here, being enabled via a simple compound toggle switch.
- OAK Network was proud to be a sponsor for the Science of Blockchain Conference hosted by the Stanford Center for Blockchain Research.
- The TUR — MGX Liquidity Bootstrapping event finished with 1.3 million TUR & 32 million MGX contributed to the liquidity pool. Trading for the TUR : MGX pair is now available on the Mangata app.
Pendulum / Amplitude
Interlay / Kintsugi
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- LayerZero, an omnichain interoperability protocol, deploys to Moonbeam, enabling developers with a wider array of secure messaging features & adding to cross-chain capabilities on the network.
- Moonbeam has updated its existing tutorial on how to participate in Moonbeam on-chain governance with Polkassembly. Now it includes instructions for taking part in discussions.
Acala / Karura
- Acala is in the final stage tracing the last aUSD error mints. Once published, movements of all remaining aUSD error mints & involved addresses should be clear, and the network’s community will decide how to deal with them.
- Here are some of the next steps you can expect for Acala after the recent incident.
Composable Finance / Picasso
Bit.Country / Pioneer
Parallel Finance / Heiko
Equilibrium / Genshiro