Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. February 28th — March 6th.
Polkadot / Kusama
- After winning Kusama’s 26th auction, Mangata will be onboarded as its 28th parachain (26-auction winning parachains, plus Statemine & Encointer) at the start of lease 20. The DEX is scheduled to onboard Kusama Network on 4th April. KSM-ETH floodgates are about to open. https://twitter.com/Polkadot/status/1498327188940152837
- Polkadot’s parachain auction schedule has been decided for the rest of the year after Motion 158 was passed. Find the new schedule here.
- Referendum 53 has already passed. Community voted for upgrading the Polkadot relay chain and Statemint to runtime v9170.
- Bifrost’s SALP now supports the Geminis Network (ParaState’s canary) Crowdloan — a multi-chain smart contract platform bridging the application and developer ecosystem between Ethereum and Polkadot.
- Now you can check all Bifrost cross-chainable assets (BNC, ZLK, kUSD, KAR, RMRK, KSM) here.
- If you participated in the crowdloan for Sora with a half of a KSM or more, then you are eligible for a gift from Bifrost (already sent). This is the first Bifrost NFT for contributions, and there will be many more to come.
- Zenlink X-Transfer now supports KINT migration from Kintsugi to Moonriver and access as xcKINT.
- MOVR/ $xcKINT Bootstrap and liquidity incentive program is coming. Bootstrap Pool will launch on March 9, 8am UTC and Farming Pool on March 10, 8am UTC. Learn more details and Kintsugi to Moonriver X-Transfer tutorial.
- If you find it slow to access the Zenlink DEX DApp and read the data on-chain, please try manually updating the Moonriver & Moonbeam RPC in MetaMask.
Astar / Shiden
- Astar launches the Incubation Program, backed by Alameda Research, Fenbushi, DFG and many more. Astar Network will offer dedicated support for promising projects in the Astar/Shiden ecosystem.
- Walnut Network is launched on the Astar Network, supporting DAOs to launch via staking protocol and governance on Astar chain. Nutbox Walnut is a DAO creation platform without the need for coding. See how to create a DAO on Astar.
- SubQuery now supports indexing Astar Network EVM data. SubQuery’s Parity Frontier EVM data processor was optimized and updated to natively support Astar, as well as Moonbeam and other networks.
- Product Update: the bridge section is added to Astar native portal. Now users can bridge Ethereum assets to Astar Network through the portal.
- Binance already listed ASTR in the Innovation Zone and opened trading for ASTR/BUSD and ASTR/USDT trading pairs.
Fearless Wallet has added Ramp Network as a fiat-onboarding platform. Take full advantage of all the Fearless functions, without Ramp’s fees.
Interlay / Kintsugi
Acala / Karura
- Acala proposes to unify aUSD and kUSD stable currencies into one (aUSD), adding the Karura parachain as a member of the Acala Financial Council, and allocating a portion of Acala DOT Treasury to Karura in the form of KSM.
- Kujira will be joining the Karura Network ecosystem. Kujira will build in the Karura EVM+ environment with the launch of their innovative liquidation solution, ORCA.
- Acala has launched the inaugural ACA staking program. To earn the full staking reward, users will need to stake their ACA for a full four months and not claim their ACA rewards until the program ends.
Finally, an all-in-one wallet for Dotsama users is here — easily manage your assets, including Crypto, NFT, Crowdloan, Staking on popular browsers with SubWallet app.
Crust announced the partnership between Crust Network and Subsquid. The deployment and the launch of a highly customized Squid API that brings several new features to applications built on the Crust Network.
Credenxia is working with Dock to build a PoC application to create, issue, manage, and verify credentials instantly. This PoC is now complete. Credenxia offers a digital platform to verify employee identity and establish proof of qualifications.
Mangata team has released the X Launch Roadmap in its public Notion space.
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- KINT, the native token of Kintsugi, is now available on Moonriver Network. Kintsugi tokens can now be used as xcKINT live within Moonriver’s fully Ethereum-compatible environment.
- The Moonbeam team has proposed to open a bi-directional HRMP channel between Karura and Moonriver networks. Initially, the main use case will be to transfer MOVR and KAR between the two chains, but it can be further expanded to other use cases.
- XDAO team joined Moonbeam and Moonriver networks to provide the most flexible DAO tooling. Now everyone can create a DAO there for: DeFi investing / collecting NFTs, team treasury management, GameFi guilds or family & friends.
Unique / Quartz
On 14th March, Unique Network will launch the crowdloan campaign to participate in the 3rd batch of Polkadot’s parachain slot auctions. Up to 150,000,000 UNQ tokens will be allocated for UNQ Rewards for the Crowdloan Contributors.
The Efinity parachain is live on Polkadot Rococo testnet. Next stop is onboarding to the Polkadot network on March 11.
Taiga is around the corner. Mainnet Launch : 3/8/22 11:00 HKT. They’re going live next Tuesday on Karura Network. Stay tuned for launch details and guides.
OAK / Turing
Turing Network (TUR), an OAK Network’s canary on Kusama, launches crowdloan. Turing Network supporters will receive up to 16% of the TUR tokens from an initial supply of 1B. Tokenomics and token research are coming soon on the OAK Network website.