Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. July 26–Aug 1
- Parity is focused on making it easier and more secure for node operators to run their Polkadot and Kusama nodes. If you run a Polkadot or Kusama node, leave your feedback to help them better understand why and how you run your nodes.
- Parity dev Keith describes several improvements he has been working on for Substrate runtime engineers in Substrate Seminar. Watch a recording
- Recap of PromoTeam AMA session with Product Manager of Bifrost Finance — Tyrone Pan
- OnFinality and PatractLab’s Elara has now supported Bifrost Finance shared node API Service for full nodes. Readme is here. Deploy your node: Patract Elara and Onfinality.
- Subscan.io now supports Bifrost mainnet query. Users can query the data of Bifrost Finance mainnet and the token status through bifrost.subscan.io, or apply to call Bifrost’s data API.
- Read more about Khala and Bifrost, the winners of 4 and 5 Kusama slots. Check out part 1 of our new article!
- Log into Bifrost Dapp to view your $BNC records! Check the tutorial.
- Astar welcomes Subscan.io to their ecosystem.
- Astar will strategically fund infrastructure projects. If you are building infrastructure projects for the Polkadot ecosystem, check their builders program.
- Bware Labs joins Astar ecosystem as one of their go-to service partners for future developers. Bware Labs provides a solution for bringing together node providers and end-users in a decentralized, user-friendly platform.
- Watanabe Sota proposed a new whitelist system for the future Astar crowdloan for Polkadot parachain auctions. The main idea is to encourage the community to contribute to Astar’s ecosystem instead of dumping tokens received as Shiden crowdloan rewards.
- Astar Network and Kylin Network performed Polkadot’s Cross-chain Message Passing. XCMP — the protocol which allows consensus-based message passing between parachains, i.e. calling a function that lives on another chain.
This article explains how $DOCK token holders can earn passive income by staking as well as the things to consider when choosing validators.
- Moonriver has completed another phase of its launch process to Kusama Network! In phase two, onchain governance will be enabled to give participants full autonomy in the future of Moonriver, the community-led network. Read more in article
- dTrade (a DEX for perpetual swaps and options powered by Substrate) will be deployed on Moonbeam’s smart contract and runtime pallets.
Kylin will reward anyone willing to run the Kylin collator on Chachacha with 500 $KYL per month a collator has run continuously. This promotion will start soon and will continue till shortly after mainnet. Interesting? Get in touch with the Kylin Network team!
Phala network expects to introduce the new token economics and TEE mining mechanism in the following period. A referendum on the new TEE token economics will be held when the Khala and Kusama run stably together.
Economic Paper preview.
The proposal of “Ask! v0.3” has been approved by the Kusama Network Council. After v0.3, Patract will release “Ask! 1.0” as the first production version for massive test and usage for community developers and detailed docs.