Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. June 27th — July 3rd/2022
Polkadot / Kusama
Acala / Karura
- Capx Liquid became the first dApp to launch on Karura. It brings a liquid vesting & token lifecycle mgmt tool to the Kusama ecosystem. Details.
- Acala joined Alluvial, Coinbase Cloud and Figment to provide a compliant, enterprise-grade DOT Liquid Staking product to institutions.
- The Karura <-> Altair HRMP channel allows both networks to seamlessly communicate and transfer tokens cross-chain. Seems like it is time to list AIR/aUSD. The proposal for bootstrapping and liquidity incentives is live on Acala’s forum.
- Bifrost parachains (Kusama & @ Polkadot) will support Ledger wallet.
- The Rainbow Boost 2.0 has begun. Complete the tasks to get the Raindrops, and share the lucky drop and limited Back to Asgard NFT. Whitelists at the end of the campaign will be available here.
- Bifrost is helping InvArch’s Canary network Tinkernet to bid on the Kusama Parachain. For every KSM contributed, you will receive 87.75 TNKR. Read more.
- Bifrost SALP has supported Amplitude. It will act as a testing ground for Pendulum applications and network parameters. See the details.
Astar / Shiden
- Astar DOT Festival #3 gets started. Moreover, extra rewards of 1.5M ASTR are waiting for you.
- Astar launches SpaceLabs. It is the hub for passionate creative entrepreneurs looking to build the next generation of Web3 technology.
- XCM withdrawal function was enabled for moving your assets to and from the relay chain on Astar Network.
Interlay / Kintsugi
- The governance proposal to open an XCM channel between Interlay and Acala passed by unanimous vote and has been executed.
- INTR is now listed on Kraken.
- The goal of INTR block rewards is to bootstrap IBTC liquidity, enabling Interlay to onboard as many BTC users into the Polkadot ecosystem as possible. Check out the new proposal here.
Centrifuge / Altair
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- Moonbeam & Moonriver have been successfully upgraded with priority bug fixes as part of Runtime 1606. The bug fixes followed a brief maintenance period, during which time network functionality was limited. Both chains have now been restored to full functionality.
- Check all the details about Moonbeam Harvest in this twitter post.
- Prime Protocol has announced a cross-chain connected lending & borrowing app, which will be deployed on multiple blockchains using Moonbeam as the nexus point for unifying functionality across the many chains.
- SubWallet EVM has officially launched on Moonbeam / Moonriver networks & Moonbase Alpha Testnet. No conflict with MetaMask whatsoever. Now you can stake GLMR or handle your cross-chain assets with one wallet only.
- TEER, Integritee’s native token, is now available as xcTEER for use across Moonriver’s DeFi ecosystem, and MOVR on Integritee Network. Read the entire announcement for details.
Composable Finance / Picasso
- DEXs allow end-users to swap assets or provide liquidity for yields. Pablo, the modular Substrate DEX built on Picasso, combines with other primary & secondary pallets to deliver robust DEX services across different types of AMM curves. Read more.
- The Talisman team is excited to announce that they now support Composable Finance.
Bit.Country / Pioneer
Parallel Finance / Heiko
- Parallel’s AMM is experiencing an increase in demand, take a look at some statistics.
- Stake your KSM with Parallel for the most competitive liquid staking rates around, and now with the new Instant Unstake feature.
- Have you heard of Parallel’s new Liquidation-Free Loan? Learn how to take advantage of this useful tool in order to maximize your earnings while reducing risk.
Equilibrium / Genshiro
- Equilibrium is thrilled by the overwhelming participation in their ongoing EQ Offering Phase 1 (extended till July 9th) on Republic Crypto. Over 30% of the total hardcap is raised in the first 12 hours. Exclusive airdrop is for all Phase 1 participants.
- Did you know? Equilibrium offers low collateralization (105%) and high leverage (up to x20). This solves overcollateralization and liquidation inefficiencies that can be a headache for lenders and borrowers in DeFi lending protocols. Read more.