Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. June 6–12/2022
Polkadot / Kusama
- More details on Polkadot Decoded 2022 (29–30 June) have been released. Events will be held in Berlin, New York, Buenos Aires, and Hangzhou.
- Interested in upgrading your Web3 developer skills? Register for Web3athon, a 3-month virtual event for developers & builders sponsored by Polkadot, and get a chance to win from a prize pool of $800k.
- Coinversation got the 19th parachain slot on Polkadot!
- After winning an auction, Kabocha will be onboarded as Kusama’s 37th parachain (plus Statemine & Encointer).
- Participated in the Interlay crowdloan via Bifrost? Check your address for the extra BNC reward!
- Bifrost is excited to announce that BNC and ZLK from Zenlink can be cross-chain transmitted from Bifrost to Phala canary network Khala via SubBridge. A new scenario use case opens up among the three projects.
- Imbue Network crowdloan is live on Bifrost Dapp. Join it to get at least 50 IMBU and release the locked KSM liquidity.
- Bifrost has collected 4 executable proposals from the community for partial reward compensation in excess of 300k DOT soft cap. The voting deadline is June 16th.
Litentry / Litmus
- Litentry has completed its parachain launch and is now running on Polkadot. Contributors to the Litentry Parachains Batch 3 crowdloan in April will be able to start claiming their LIT token rewards from the 30th of June.
- Litentry has been added to Nova Wallet. Mobile-friendly browsing is now available on your devices
Astar / Shiden
Interlay / Kintsugi
- Interlay announced its 1st community governance proposal: fast track request to activate staking rewards. It has been successfully executed.
- INTR has been airdropped to Polkadot crowdloan contributors. Details.
- KINT Vaults are now live and enabled on Kusama. Read this step-by-step guide on operating a KINT Vault through PolkadotJs.
Centrifuge / Altair
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- Moonbeam Foundation & Arrington Capital have announced the launch for a new $100 million ecosystem fund dedicated to supporting projects building on Moonbeam Network. The Arrington Moonbeam Growth Fund is the first ecosystem fund for Moonbeam.
- Moonbeam has been awarded a grant by Web3 Foundation for the development of a Substrate-based custom parachain staking pallet. Learn more.
- KMA, the native token of Calamari Network, is available for use on Moonriver as xcKMA via XCM integration. This integration not only enables cross-chain asset transfers but opens the door for increased cross-chain privacy functionality on Moonriver.
- Users can now send xcRMRK tokens from Moonriver Network to Kucoin. Support for sending RMRK to Moonriver coming soon.
- The cross-chain integration between Crab & Moonriver is now live & brings availability for the CRAB token to Moonriver as xcCRAB.
Composable Finance / Picasso
Parallel Finance / Heiko
- Wishing you didn’t have to use multiple wallets for each of your crypto activities? Soon, you won’t have to — Parallel’s wallet is coming.
- Parallel Finance is looking for users to try new, upcoming products & provide feedback, so that they can release the best DeFi tools. If you’d like a 15 min call with a team member about some new initiatives, please fill out this survey.
- 100k HKO Contest: to give you more chances to win, Parallel has added 7 new ways to earn entries.
- Earn up to 5000 HKO + 5000 PARA rewards and other benefits with Parallel Bounty Program & Article Video Contest.
Equilibrium / Genshiro
- RMRK is glad to announce the referral program for the upcoming Skybreach land sale. When someone purchases land via your referral link, you get 5% of the purchase value in xcRMRK. More details can be found here.
- Imbue crowdloan participants will receive a custom Imbue NFT by RMRK that gives exclusive discounts on the network.
- Don’t forget to burn your Skybreach land deed vouchers on or before the 15th of June. All vouchers not burnt by then will expire.
Enjin / Efinity
- With several product launches on the horizon and many plans for the infinitely upgradable Efinity, its team has refreshed the developer docs.
- Efinity Rewards Update: you can now claim your EFI via the Polkadot.js extension. On the page, you will now be able to see the ‘EFI Reward Claim’ section that previously wasn’t available.