Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. May 23–29
Polkadot / Kusama
- Referendum 202 to upgrade Kusama to v9220, is currently up for vote by the community. Vote now to add nomination pools to Kusama!
- After winning Kusama’s 33rd auction, Listen will be onboarded as its 35th parachain (plus Statemine & Encointer). Kusama community is excited for Listen to bring its voice-only social network based on blockchain & decentralized storage tech to the Kusama ecosystem.
- Blockchain notification service Web3alert is now live for Polkadot & Kusama. It listens for events on blockchain and whenever the event you are interested in happens, it sends you a message into Telegram, Discord or Webhooks.
Acala / Karura
- Become a qualifying liquidity provider and earn from 1 million in ACA rewards with the Acala Kickoff Rewards Program. Get started.
- aUSD is the decentralized stablecoin of Polkadot powered by Acala Network. BUT what is it, why is it exciting and how is it different from other stablecoins? These 7 quick facts will give you a complete understanding.
- Composable Finance and Picasso to integrate aUSD as the default stablecoin for the Polkadot and Kusama parachains. Composable’s products will leverage the liquidity, native cross-chain transferability, and stability of aUSD. Read more.
- Acala, nine parachain teams, and a group of venture funds have launched the $250 million ‘aUSD Ecosystem Fund’. The fund is seeking early-stage projects from any Polkadot or Kusama parachain with strong aUSD stablecoin use cases.
- Instead of waiting for a single transaction from pending to success, Bifrost users can now initiate multiple transactions at the same time. In the case of BNC Staking, you will see the status of each transaction in the top right corner after successive staking.
- KAR, MOVR, SDN, and PHA airdrops have all ended. The last round of Raindrop for BNC has started. Any address that participated in the first round of Kusama Crowdloan or vKSM minting should not miss it.
- Subscan supports BNC Collator and Staking data. Check the relevant data here for reference. 3 Million BNC have been successfully staked now. If you hold it, just participate in the Staking to earn up to 30% rewards.
- BNC holders can now access Bifrost chain analytics, account information, and staking intel at StakeBNC, a platform launched by StakeBaby.
Astar / Shiden
- AstridDAO has partnered with Microsoft. This partnership is an incredible development for the entire Astar ecosystem. Learn more.
- Astar Network founder Sota Watanabe personally invites you to join the WASM conference on May 31st. Sota will speak about WASM in Polkadot and why Astar sees it as the future of smart contracts. Free registration.
- XCM transfer is now on Astar. Unstake your DOT now to be ready for DOT Festival. Transfer your DOT to Astar and get ready to fill your bags! Also DOT Festival rewards announced 6,000,000 ASTR + increased rewards for DOT pools.
- Nomination Transfer went live on Astar. Now you are able to shift your dApp Staking funds from one project to another with ease, here’s how.
- Astar DOT Festival is coming! Through this event, ArthSwap, Starlay, and AstridDAO will introduce DOT-related pools with higher farming incentives. Astar has also committed 6,000,000 $ASTR bonus rewards to help fund the establishment of these pools.
Interlay / Kintsugi
- Sticking methodically to the roadmap, Kintsugi launched their own Bitcoin bridge — the first trustless Bitcoin bridge on Kusama.
- The proposal to Open XCM channel between Kintsugi and Heiko has been executed.
- Calling Third Party INTR Contributors. You can officially start your claim process here (if you contributed through Parallel Finance, Equilibrium or Bifrost).
Centrifuge / Altair
- Bitcoin Suisse integrates Centrifuge into Vault, bridging real world assets into DeFi. Details.
- Pools, Tranches, and Tokens. How do these all come together on Centrifuge to link DeFi with the real world? Read this week’s product update to find out.
- Flowcarbon announced its revolutionary collaboration with the Centrifuge protocol, which will unlock the debt markets for carbon project developers.
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- In case you missed it: LI.FI now supports Moonbeam. It is a cross-chain bridge aggregation protocol that supports any-2-any swaps. Users can swap any token from a variety of supported chains to any token available on Moonbeam. Details.
- DeviantArt is coming to Moonbeam & Moonriver networks to help safeguard creators with art and NFT image protection. Learn more about how DeviantArt utilizes cutting edge tech to index & protect art in Web3.
- If you failed to be named Moonriver Champion in Quest 2 (or missed the quest and wish to win Quest 2 NFT), it is not too late to earn a seat at the table. Read the next chapter of the Moonriver Quest.
- A batch of farms in cycle 7 has been presented on Zenlink. As always, migrate your LP tokens to the new pool to keep earning. Migration won’t bother you for long, the long-term farming on Bifrost is not far away.
- The Hybrid AMM smart contract has passed PeckShield’s security audit (full report). This means that the 1st 4pool standard curve on Dotsama is about to be launched. It will consist of USDT, USDC, xcAUSD and FRAX.
Composable Finance / Picasso
Manta / Calamari
Parallel Finance / Heiko
Equilibrium / Genshiro
- Equilibrium calls the shots of XCM integration with Parallel Finance on its testnet. Genshiro will support HKO first, then PARA comes to the Equilibrium mainnet. On that occasion, they are giving away 50,000 EQ.
- Join the first EQ public offering and get exclusive rewards. More updates are coming soon.
- The date for Skybreach land deed vouchers expiry has been extended to match background discount voucher expiration. Land deed vouchers now expire on June 15th, 2022.
- Don’t know what Decentralized Identity is and how they work on Blockchain? Dock has brought this free course for you. Watch the videos, complete the quiz, and receive your certificate as a digital Verifiable Credential.
- Dock Wallet APP V2 was launched a few days ago. You are now able to carry both your DOCK and your Verifiable Credentials.