Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. Nov 22 — Nov 28
Parachain auctions and crowdloans
- Moonbeam wins the second Polkadot parachain auction with over 35M DOT contributed from 200k+ contributors. In gratitude for contributors’ incredible support, the Moonbeam Foundation has increased the crowdloan reward pool by 50% to 150M GLMR.
- After winning Kusama’s 15th auction, Genshiro will be onboarded as Kusama’s 16th parachain (15-auction winning parachains, plus Statemine) at the beginning of lease 17.
- Parachain candidates crowdloan rewards review includes: Subdao, Parallel Finance, Crust, Darwinia, Manta, Litentry, Moonbeam and Efinity.
- Top 5 Polkadot auction crowdloan participants by the 29th of November:
- With all Bootstrap pools ended, ZLK transfer and trading are now available. ZLK will also be listed on Gate.io.
- The Zenlink team will use 90% of the trading fees generated by the 1st cycle of IYO (≈ $850,000) to buyback ZLK from the market and burn. It will be completed in the next few days and more details will be released to the community.
Moonbeam / Moonriver
Moonbeam Network will be launching in 3 phases. Additional functionality will be gradually added in each phase. Full functionality is expected sometime in January 2022, at which point the GLMR token will become transferable.
Bit.Country / Pioneer
Manta / Calamari
- To prepare for Dolphin Testnet, Manta Network open-sourced their signer (for both Calamari and Manta), which generates your ZKP locally for enhanced privacy. View the repository.
- Calamari Network’s runtime upgrade 3.1.0 was launched. “Vesting pallet for scheduling KMA release” and “Governance-enabled token transfer switch” features were added. Token transfers to crowdloan wallet addresses have although started.
- To claim KMA crowdloan rewards and see the vesting schedule check out Calamari docs.
- Kilt introduced two new additions to the KILT ecosystem: the Sporran browser extension — the wallet for KILT Coins and credentials — and Stakeboard, the staking platform for KILT.
- On 22 November Kilt Coins were delivered to crowdloan supporters who can now store them in their Sporran wallet and stake on Stakeboard.
- Kilt proposed to decrease the staking minimum from 1000 KILT to 20 KILT. The proposal will be made next week & if governance agrees, voted on the week of Dec 6th and enacted the week of Dec 13th.
Sora introduces its SORA Builders Programme that is an extension of the SORA RFP program. The SORA Builders Programme branches out into two modalities, New Project (Incubation) and Existing Project (Port).
Meet Edgeware’s parachain candidate for Kusama network: Kabocha. Kabocha continues Edgeware’s Substrate governance and treasury experiment by accelerating founders, creators and teams building open and public subverses and metaverses of Web3.
Subsquid Helps Zeitgeist Prepare For the Future. Implementing Subsquid as a middleware solution has meant that the Zeitgeist application has a greatly reduced loading time as well as allowing users to see a raft of new information in their dashboards.
InvArch Network is a very interesting project that was recently introduced and now has a chance to become the standard for decentralized development and managing intellectual property.
Paka: a paradigm shift is happening in the Polkadot ecosystem. This article aims to review the significant updates that Polkadot ecosystem has undergone in the past year, and share PAKA’s investment insights.
Astar / Shiden
A new runtime upgrade took place on Shiden Network. Reducing minimum stake for dApp staking to 50 SDN.
The launch of the SubQuery Network will be on the Acala Network Parachain. SubQuery aims to be the 1st external application to launch on Acala’s DeFi hub & will leverage on their upcoming EVM+.
Subsocial just restarted their crowdloan with the previous rules. The previous crowdloan expired recently and all your KSM have been successfully returned.