Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. November 14th-November 20th/2022
Polkadot / Kusama
- Referendum 80, proposing to grant sufficiency to USDT on Statemint, has successfully passed.
- The first panoramic and interactive Polkadot & Kusama Ecosystem Map is live, together with the Polkadot Deep Dive Report Q3 2022.
- Upgrading Kusama to runtime v9320 will activate Gov v2. However, the current version of governance on Kusama will initially run in parallel.
- Zeitgeist has secured its second Parachain lease on Kusama.
Pendulum / Amplitude
OAK / Turing
- OAK Network has published an article “Decentralization & Automation: Imperative Tools For the New Financial System”, that explores the history behind the development of decentralized services and attempts to understand why automation is an important tool for a new financial system.
- OAK ecosystem weekly update is available here.
Acala / Karura
Crust / Shadow
Litentry / Litmus
Astar / Shiden
Interlay / Kintsugi
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- Guild, the token-enabled membership management tool, integrates with Moonbeam. Builders, artists, & leaders can now create/scale communities, bringing people together with a variety of on-chain assets on their platform of choice.
- The Moonriver Quest 3 NFT has been minted for Escape to Illuminate/22 challenge participants.
- Illuminate/22 Hack Bounties are now live. Details for each bounty or sponsor can be found here. The hack is happening until December 12.
- New Moonbeam x Bifrost XCM integration enables BNC & GLMR token transfers between chains. The integration allows token holders to use BNC as xcBNC with DeFi on Moonbeam and sets the foundation for GLMR liquid staking on Bifrost.
- Runtime Upgrade 1901 introduced new features to Moonriver Network. Take a closer look at how to stake MOVR with the auto-compounding feature.