Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. November 21st — 27th/2022
Polkadot / Kusama
- Referendum 81, onboarding Collectives as a common-good parachain on Polkadot, has been passed and executed.
- Polkadot Relayers 2022, an initiative bringing together developers and entrepreneurs in the Polkadot ecosystem, has come to an end. Meet the teams and projects that made it to the final of this 3-month program.
- OpenGov, enabling an even more decentralized governance on the network, has been enacted on Kusama after Referendum 244 was passed, upgrading the runtime to v9320.
- The Web3 Foundation research team has released a formal write-up describing improvements that allow for more efficient verification for BLS signatures for individual and aggregated signatures.
- Polkadot nomination pools have hit another milestone with more than 500,000 DOT currently bonded by pool members.
Pendulum / Amplitude
The interview with Pendulum CEO Alex Wilke will be hosted by Polkadot News on 29th of November, 11 am UTC! Register here.
- The Web3 Foundation has approved Pendulum’s second milestone in the development of Spacewalk. It means that collateral management for multiple Stellar assets has finally been implemented.
- Pendulum has reserved the Polkadot ParaID: 2094.
- AMPE token airdrop rewards are distributed. Holders can now stake their tokens to participate in the security of the network and get rewarded.
- SORA network’s Substrate 4 upgrade has been successfully deployed. The network is now fully upgraded to the latest version of Substrate bringing with it the new XSTUSD stablecoin base pools on Polkaswap and the Fearless Wallet integration in the coming days.
- SORA Wallet: Polkaswap v2.5.0 has been released. The update includes Substrate v4 integration, Polkaswap pools, and node selection.
Acala / Karura
- Acala users can now connect their Ledger hardware wallet with Talisman. This means that you can now view all your token balances and easily sign transactions on the Acala network.
- A vote for Gauntlet’s latest risk parameter update to optimize risk and capital efficiency on Acala has been passed and successfully executed. A similar vote also took place on Karura.
Crust / Shadow
Astar / Shiden
- Need a price oracle on Astar Network? With DIA xStream, users can build tailor-made feeds with custom methodology, sources, update frequency, and request as an oracle on Astar.
- Join Astar on Dec 17–18 13:00–18:00 JST for Builders Weekend. The registration form is available here.
- Astar x CANDY GIRL NFT Auction will end soon, participate before it is too late.
Interlay / Kintsugi
OAK / Turing
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- With the release of Runtime 1901, Moonbeam and Moonriver now natively support auto-compounding for staked GLMR. Learn how to stake GLMR & set/adjust your auto-compound settings with this video tutorial.
- Collab.Land adds support for Moonbeam, bringing token-gated roles (TRG) to growing communities on the network. Read more.
- With the help of LayerZero Labs, Moonbeam is extending the built-in interoperability of parachains on Polkadot. Learn how to take advantage of these functionalities.
- A bonus NFT is now available to those who held Quest 1, 2, & 3 NFTs during the Escape to Illuminate/22 Challenge by Moonbeam.
- Robonomics & Moonriver are now connected cross-chain via XCM, bringing Robonomics’s XRT token to Moonriver for use as xcXRT & opening the door for new use cases with composable smart contracts.