Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. Oct 18 — Oct 24
Parachain auctions and crowdloans
Top 5 (and only) Kusama auction crowdloan participants by the 24th of October:
- Parachain auction on Polkadot will start on 11 November.
- On Oct. 23, 2021, the 12th auction on Kusama has commenced, and will continue on a weekly basis for the next 48 weeks.
- We published an article about some 3rd Batch Candidates at Kusama Parachain Auctions.
- Polkadot News shared the referral links for Integritee Crowdloan and referral codes for Picasso and Bit.Country.
Polkadot / Kusama
- Polkassembly now has a section for Council members to add information about themselves. This can help you make an informed choice when voting for Council members.
- With more auctions on the way, check the recap of what happened during the 6th-11th auctions. Kusama batch 2 auctions report by Jonas Gehrlein, Web3 Foundation Research Scientist.
- BNC has now opened the cross-chain transaction between Bifrost Finance & Karura Network.
- BNC transfer function was activated at block height #611,522.
- BNC was listed on Karura Network DEX and BNC / kUSD swap was opened.
- MEXC listed BNC in the Assessment Zone under BNC/USDT trading pair.
- Bifrost Finance will support Picasso Kusama Crowdloan through SALP. The proposal was initiated by members of the Bifrost council and accelerated by the technical committee.
Composable Finance / Picasso
Picasso crowdloan is active. Check the crowdloan rewards in summary article.
Use our referral code to earn additional rewards: jJsAfV
Acala / Karura
- Acala launched Liquid Crowdloan DOT (lcDOT), a novel product enabling Acala Crowdloan participants to receive a liquid lcDOT token 1:1 for all DOT locked in the crowdloan. Learn how it works.
- The first-ever cross-parachain token listing in the Kusama Network and Polkadot ecosystem is now live on Karura Swap, as Bifrost Finance launches its BNC/kUSD pool and liquidity mining program.
- Crust Network integrates with MoonriverNW to Bring Web3 IPFS Storage to the Kusama Ecosystem. More.
Unique / Quartz
- Quartz participates in kusamanetwork’s next parachain auctions.
Join Quartz Crowdloan whitelist to directly support the powerful NFT chain & get rewarded with QTZ. Learn about Quartz crowdloan rewards.
Astar / Shiden
- Astar Crowdloan Event — Part I by Maarten Henskens.
- Anyswap has integrated with Shiden Network. 10 assets have been deployed on Shiden via Anyswap: ETH, USDC, USDT, DAI, WBTC, BNB, BUSD, Kwikswap, Kaco, PolkaEx. You can go to anyswap.exchange to bridge assets to Shiden Network, more assets are going to be deployed.
- The Graph’s hosted service is now supporting Moonriver, expanding further into the Polkadot & Kusama Network ecosystem.
Equilibrium / Genshiro
- The decentralized dollar-pegged EQD stablecoin is coming soon to GenshiroDeFi and EpsilonDeFi.
- Equilibrium introduced fluid xDOT staking.
Users will be able to stake DOT for Polkadot parachain and get xDOT, which are DOT wrappers on GenshiroDeFi — Equiliibrium’s canary. xDOT wrappers can be used as liquidity on liquidity pools to start earning yield.
Users also can lock xDOT as collateral and take out loans in any asset available on the platform, including stablecoins.
Manta / Calamari
- Manta completed the latest $5.5-million funding round led by CoinFund & ParaFi Capital and followed by CMS Holdings, Divergence, Spartan Group, Longhash Ventures, Global Coin Ventures, SNZ, Zee Prime, and others.
- Squad Game (MA token sale) is a community-exclusive, invite-only event offered in two distinct separate rounds.
- Round 1 is a guaranteed allocation and will be open for 24 hours starting November 10. Participants from round 1 are invited to also participate in round 2 that is first-come, first-served. Round 2 will open 5 hours after the close of round 1. 8% of total supply (80 million $MA tokens) are allocated for two rounds.
- Integitee is teaming up with Kilt Protocol. The partnership allows KILT’s SocialKYC to be publicly audited by users. Through this integration with Integritee, SocialKYC could be run in a TEE, which ensures the authenticity of the SocialKYC code.
- Integritee updated contributors rewards for upcoming Kusama auctions:
- Supporter rewards (10% of TEER total supply);
- 20% Early Supporter Bonus (first 48h of each auction);
- 10% loyalty bonus (for contributors in 7–10 auctions);
- 5% referral bonus (participate via our referral link)
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- The Moonbeam crowdloan pre-registration is now open. Get started & pre-register here.
Bit.Country / Pioneer
- Bit.Country Pioneer Crowdloan on Kusama.
- Announced rewards:
15% of the total supply of NEER tokens + bonuses.
Reward Distribution:30% of the total reward at the Token Generation Event (TGE), 70% will be distributed linearly over 12 months. Details.