Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. September 12th-18th/2022
Polkadot / Kusama
- Congratulations to Watr Protocol on winning the latest Polkadot Parachain auction!
- “The crypto space, especially technologically, is still quite early. We have embraced the idea that it is time for experimentation less so than standardization”. Listen to the full interview with Polkadot co-founder Robert Habermeier and CoinDesk.
- The Polkadot Hackathon (North America Edition) is finished now. Check this thread to meet its winners
OAK / Turing
- OAK Network partners with Web3Go for the “ACE Dashboard”. Users can now schedule future events, check the auto-compounding status, and display their wallet history all in one application. Try it out here.
- OAK has published a blog on TUR token Price Discovery and Crowdloan Rewards Evaluation.
- OAK has teamed up with Nova Wallet to make Trustless Auto-compounding available for the first time ever on mobile.
Pendulum / Amplitude
Astar / Shiden
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- Following discussion & the seven-day open voting period, the proposal for the Interim Grants Program has been approved by the Moonbeam community, introducing a new process for issuing grants on the network.
- Since XCM went live on Kusama, Moonriver has launched & announced 10+ integrations with other pararchains, providing the infrastructure for novel use cases between chains. This thread highlights each one to date.
Composable Finance / Picasso
Bit.Country / Pioneer
Parallel Finance / Heiko
Equilibrium / Genshiro
Enjin / Efinity
Crust / Shadow
Litentry / Litmus
- XCM integration between Crab and Litmus is now available. The Darwinia and Litentry teams will work together to explore some interesting use cases between parachains over time.
- KuCoin has opened the Litmus deposit service for LIT token.
- This motion proposed a new inflation model for Litmus. If passed, it will change the LIT tokenomics as in: 1.5% annual inflation rate in the first 6 months and 2.5% annual inflation rate afterwards.