Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. September 19th-25th/2022
Polkadot / Kusama
Acala / Karura
OAK / Turing
Pendulum / Amplitude
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- Wormhole has announced its launch on Moonbeam, enabling users to transfer assets from Ethereum & BNB Chain.
- The period for community discussion and feedback on Moonbeam grant proposals from StellaSwap & Moonwell are coming to a close. Have your voice heard & weigh in on Polkassembly.
- AllianceBlock extends Moonbeam support to include DeFi Terminal, in addition to their bridging feature, following the initial integration announcement earlier this year. Users on Moonbeam can now leverage AllianceBlock for liquidity mining & staking infrastructure. Read more.
Composable Finance / Picasso
- Without a trusted EVM bridge for Picasso’s launch, Composable Finance will instead rely on Polkadot’s liquidity via its KSM <> DOT IBC bridge. This will provide stable liquidity while the team researches the possibility of light client bridging to ETH 2.0 and several L2s.
- At this time Composable Finance is announcing the realignment of Mosaic. It was decided to move away from the trusted architecture which underpins phase 1 and 2. Details.
- PICA serves a fundamental role within the Picasso ecosystem as its native governance token. This article will help you to learn some new things about it.
Bit.Country / Pioneer
Manta / Calamari
Parallel Finance / Heiko
Equilibrium / Genshiro
Enjin / Efinity
- Enjin Wallet Daemon is now updated to 0.9.4. The team has integrated it with the Efinity staging environment so developers can now jump in and experiment.
- Version 2.0.10 (beta) of Enjin wallet is ready to be explored. Android users can try its new features including support for Polygon tokens, and full support for JumpNet & Goerli.
Phala / Khala
Astar / Shiden
- Astar will join TOKEN2049 in Singapore. Its representatives will have a booth along with Polkadot at the biggest blockchain event in Asia.
- Check out this write-up on why the Astar team is building a Cross-Virtual Machine (XVM) on Astar and Shiden.
- Astar Network will begin trading on bitbank from September 26th.