Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest. September 5th-11th/2022
DAO-as-a-service in Polkadot ecosystem. The Dotsama ecosystem has seen the birth of several DAO management platforms, each with its own set of tools and capabilities. Here is our latest overview, enjoy!
Polkadot / Kusama
- Congratulations to Aventus on winning Polkadot’s 26th parachain auction. Its team is building an enterprise-grade blockchain to make building in the Polkadot ecosystem and beyond accessible for businesses and decentralized platforms.
- SNOW Network has won a parachain slot in the Kusama ecosystem. The SNOW Network is estimated to onboard around the 19th of September at block #14515200.
- Polkadot has introduced Unbounded — the first open source, freely available and on-chain funded font in the world. It is available in six display weights ranging from light to black, as well as a single variable font.
- Referendum 72, proposing to update the Polkadot runtime to v9270, has passed and the network has been upgraded.
- The SALP protocol will migrate to the Bifrost Polkadot parachain, enabling cross-chain DOT Crowdloan contribution via XCM.
- Bifrost announced a long-term strategic cooperation with Coinbase Cloud a decentralized infrastructure provider.
- Future of vETH by Bifrost Finance due to upcoming ETH PoS Merge.
Pendulum / Amplitude
OAK / Turing
Litentry / Litmus
- In two weeks, SUDO permission on Litmus will be removed, after which all on-chain changes on the network will have to go through and be stewarded by community governance.
- Balance transfer on Litmus is now live. Users can transfer money between any account on the Litmus parachain. After balance is enabled, Kucoin will support Litmus such that users can deposit LIT to a centralized exchange with ease.
Astar / Shiden
Interlay / Kintsugi
- Interlay is proud to announce that it is entering a strategic partnership with Beamswap, a DeFi DEX on Moonbeam Network. Users can now start deposits for the iBTC/multiUSDC pool, earning rewards in GLINT, rTIDE and INTR. Read more.
- The Kintsugi community is considering a proposal to open an XCM channel with Statemine, a common good parachain of Kusama, so more assets can be used as collateral types for vaults in the future.
Acala / Karura
- Since the aUSD incident, Acala Foundation has been working closely with law enforcement and CEXs aiming to retrieve and return all aUSD error mints to the protocol. Here is a trace regarding aUSD outflow to Kucoin.
Composable Finance / Picasso
- Composable Finance introduces the first Kusama <> Polkadot bridge powered by Cosmos IBC.
- It is with great excitement that Composable Finance announces the relaunch of its Ambassador Program. Interested members of the community can apply now to play a crucial role in the ongoing development of the ecosystem.
- SORA introduced SORA Card: the unique fiat wallet with IBAN and debit card functionality integrated into a self-custodial crypto wallet with DEX compatibility.
Bit.Country / Pioneer
Parallel Finance / Heiko
Enjin / Efinity
- What is it like to run Enjin & Efinity’s ecosystem of adopters? Check out this exciting conversation with Esther Jade, Head of Ecosystem at Enjin, who outlined her passion for gaming, community building and predictions for the future of the blockchain gaming industry.
- The Enjin team would like to hear what you think of their brand and how you perceive its values. Complete their short survey to get a free NFT.