How to create the NftyPlay Wallet: Step-by-step instructions
Your quick guide to creating a NftyPlay Wallet
NftyPlay Wallet is paramount to ensuring complete and seamless access to the NftyPlay Platform. It is with the wallet that users can hold $POLO, stake $POLO, and mint and sell NFTs on the platform. Users can participate and earn rewards through Play-to-Earn games only after creating a wallet in the platform.
But how to create a NftyPlay Wallet?
Creating a Wallet on NftyPlay only requires a few simple steps and once it’s done, you can mint your favorite NFTs on the platform and explore.
1) Login into your account and go to a profile page. Click on the “Edit Profile” button.
2) Click on the “Create NftyPlay Wallet” button.
3) Click on the “Create a wallet” button to create a new wallet. This wallet will be connected to your NftyPlay account.
4) Please wait until the wallet gets created.
5) The newly created wallet address will be shown. You can view this wallet address on PolygonScan by clicking on the link.
6) The address will be shown on PolygonScan.
7) Click on “show Pincode” to view the Pincode. Please note it down, since it will be required for transactions and recovering your wallet.
You can view your newly created wallet by going to your profile, and clicking “View NftyPlay wallet”.
Easy? In less than ten steps, your NftyPlay wallet is ready to use. You will need to connect it and hold some $POLO for the minting, buying, and selling of NFTs.
It will be a disfavor to artists if they aren’t digitizing their art into NFT. If you can create digital art, NFT minting can be a new revenue stream for you that you won’t regret.
Go forth, mint your NFTs, collect the bag, make all the money.
Sign up now: app.nftyplay.io
NftyPlay is a Social NFT & Gaming platform. From content to NFTs, NftyPlay is the easiest way to create, sell, and collect NFTs. NftyPlay enables platform users to create images, short videos, and NFTs seamlessly while earning rewards through Play to Earn games. Buy and collect the content you like or mint it as an NFT and sell on NftyPlay.