Poly Bridge New Acceleration Function（PC）User Manual
Poly Bridge releases the “acceleration function”to help users speed up transaction when dealing with congested network.
We will show you how to use this function with the example of token transfer between Arbitrum and Ethereum.
When you have submitted a cross-chain transaction completed in Poly, you can use this “acceleration function”.(Please be noted that if your transaction is only completed in the source chain, this function does not work), shown in figure 1.
Please follow steps below:
- Click the “History” button on the Poly Bridge page to view the previous transaction, shown in figure 2.
2. Find the transaction that you want to accelerate and click “Pending”. Then you will see transaction status shown in figure 3.
3. Click “Speed Up” in the end or click “Pay” if you didn’t pay gas fee for this transaction shown in figure 4.
Please ensure that your wallet is connected to target network. If not, you are required to switch network first, and then back to the Speed Up page. Remember that the network settings in your wallet should be consistent with the target network in Poly Bridge.
If you haven’t connected any wallet yet, the pop-up window will require you to connect your wallet, shown in figure 5. After that, exit page and go back to the “Speed Up” page.
4. Now you can accelerate your transaction by clicking Speed Up orPay and submitting an acceleration request.
If you encounter an error reports figure 6, please do not resubmit this transaction. Turn back to your wallet to check the balance.
5. After submitting “accelerate transaction”, please wait for a while.
If it still doesn’t work, please contact Poly Network admin via https://t.me/polynetworkgroup
For more info about Poly Network