Poly Network Monthly Report (May)
1. In May, Poly Network announced to partner with Hoo Smart Chain, SINSO, Harmony and KCC.
2. Poly Network was invited to Metis CEG Livestream and has successfully become one of the Metis Community Verified Projects(CVP).
3. Total volume surpassed $16.1 billion (USD).
Total Trade Volume: $16.1 Billion
Cross Chain Transactions: 870K
Cross Chain Addresses: 362k
- Hoo Smart Chain︱Decentralized & energy-efficient chain
Hoo Smart Chain officially stated partnership with Poly Network on May 10. Poly Network provides a safe and reliable bridge for transaction from Hoo Smart Chain to ETH, BNB Chain and Polygon.
2. KCC | Decentralized public chain
KCC partnered with Poly Network on May 12. With the help of Poly Network, users can cross-chain ETH, USDT and USDC from the KCC to Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon and Avalance.
3. Harmony | Layer-1 blockchain
Harmony officially announced its partnership with Poly Network on May 19. Users can now use the Poly Bridge for easier interoperability across blockchains.
4. SINSO | Web3.0 Infrastructure
SINSO announced its partnership with Poly Network on May 27. With Poly Network, SINSO proposed solutions to the consistency of data and assets in blockchain interoperability.
Livestream with Metis
Poly Network was invited to Metis CEG livestream on May 27 and has successfully become one of the Metis Community Verified Projects(CVP). During the Livestream, we shared the uniqueness and future plan of Poly Network.
- Quiz | Question of the week
Poly Network hosted “Question of the Week” in Poly Network Discord Community on May 11. Users can grab points by answering quiz related to the basic information and updates of Poly Network.
2. Discord Game | Spot the Difference
To celebrate Bitcoin Pizza Day, Poly Network organized a Discord Community Game on May 19. POLYers can earn points by spotting the difference. The point accumulated is a crucial determinant of the POLYers rank.