Polyup Teacher’s Guide
You can use Polyup in your class to engage students in problem solving and motivate them to see the beauty of math.
Here’s a 30-second summary of Polyup, taken from our Teacher’s Guide.
- To attract and engage K-12 students to mathematics and problem solving.
- To support a growth mathematical mindset through an experimental platform.
- To enhance student creativity and mathematical skills in a project-based learning model.
- A casual, gamified platform focused on computational thinking and functional programming.
- A collaborative and social problem solving platform.
- A modding platform to change the world!
- Begin with the initial Poly Machine as instructed.
- Work through provided Poly Machines with your class to maintain attraction and engagement.
- Organize your own Poly Machine, share with others, and develop your own content on the platform, be social!
To learn more about how to use Polyup in your class, take a look at our Teacher’s Guide.