Dear Poolin miners,
The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network is expected to undergo a hardfork on the 15th of November, 2020. There are currently two competing fork proposals, Bitcoin Cash ABC (ABC) and Bitcoin Cash Node (BCHN). As per the latest data from Coin Dance , 76.3% of BCH blocks have signaled support for BCHN over the last 7 days, compared to 1.0% for ABC. In the event of a successful fork, users holding BCH prior to the fork will receive the new assets.
As such, to maintain the safety of user funds during the hardfork, Poolin will handle the hardfork as per the following:
- Poolin will switch all of the BCH hashrate to BTC one day before the hardfork on the 14th of November, 2020.
- Poolin will suspend BCH payments on Nov. 15, 2020.
- A separate announcement about switching the BTC hashrate back to BCH will be published once the hard fork has completed and the network is stable.
- Poolin will take a snapshot of the BCH balance in users pool accounts on Nov. 15, 2020 at 12:00 (UTC).
- If there are fork coins, we will provide 1:1 fork coins. Further details regarding the distribution will be specified in a separate announcement.
If you are using the Poolin Wallet, please click here.
Please contact us if you have further questions. Poolin Telegram.
Poolin email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, Poolin.com staff