Dear Poolin Wallet users,
The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network is expected to undergo a hardfork on Nov. 15, 2020. There are currently two competing fork proposals, Bitcoin Cash ABC (ABC) and Bitcoin Cash Node (BCHN). As per the latest data from Coin Dance, 76.3% of BCH blocks have signaled support for BCHN over the last 7 days, compared to 1.0% for ABC.
In the event of a successful fork, users holding BCH prior to the fork will receive the new assets.
In order to ensure the safety of your assets, Poolin Wallet will handle the hardfork as per the following:
- If there are fork coins, we will provide 1:1 fork coins. Further details regarding the distribution will be specified in a separate announcement.
- Poolin Wallet will temporarily suspend BCH deposits and withdrawals on the 15th of November, 2020 at 10:00 (UTC).
- Deposits and withdrawals will resume after the network is stable. We will inform our users when deposits and withdrawals have resumed in a separate announcement.
- If you would like to deposit or withdrawal BCH, please do so before the 15th of Novemeber 2020 at 10:00 (UTC).
- Poolin Wallet will take a snapshot of your BCH balance in the Poolin wallet on Nov. 15, 2020 at 12:00 (UTC)
- If there are fork coins, we will provide 1:1 fork coins. Further details regarding this distribution will be stated in a separate announcement.
If you are Poolin mining pool miner, please click here.
Please contact us if you have further questions.
Poolin Telegram: https://t.me/poolinwallet
Poolin email: firstname.lastname@example.org