Meet Up With Us on Our Asia Roadshow!
Power Ledger will be in Singapore to talk about our peer-to-peer blockchain energy trading platform. CEO David Martin will be there to answer questions from the community following his keynote appearance at TechX Asia (on how blockchain technology is revolutionizing energy APAC and global energy industry) as well as Power Ledger’s Blockchain Business Developer, Sheree Ip.
September 6th : TECHX Day 1 @ 14:30
Smart cities need smart utilities: So how can we get there?
- How is the role of data analytics changing for utilities, and how can we extract maximum value?
- Where does the smart utility fit into the overall connected services puzzle?
- Justifying ROI on “smart” investments
- Overcoming stakeholder engagement challenges
- How much of a role should utilities play in upgrading telecoms infrastructure? What are the collaboration opportunities?
September 7th: TECHX Day 2 @ 10:10
How blockchain technology is revolutionising energy APAC and global energy industry
It was found that the majority of asset owners are actually paying more than what they need in running their businesses. With the help of blockchain, a decentralised, secured platform can be created where the customer demand can be more accurately predicted, and surplus energy can be resell into the free market at a fair price. This helps to create happy customer and prevent energy wastage in as part of the building of smart cities.
For more details visit the TechX website.
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Ethereum Meetup — Hosted by Ethereum Hong Kong & Sponsored by InvestHK at Classified (Central
3rd Floor, Exchange Square Podium, 8 Connaught Place, Hong Kong) @ 6:30–8PM. RSVP here.
Singapore: Power Ledger Token Generation Event Singapore Launch Party at BASH @ 7:00 — 9.30pm