Black belt NLP skills
Back when I was a wee kid, I used to take karate.
My older brother and I did it around the same time.
We were partly inspired by all of the martial arts movies we used to watch.
Those guys were so cool.
My favorite martial arts star has to be Bruce Lee.
He’s the best.
I don’t care what anybody says.
Anywho, my older brother and I had done martial arts for a few years.
As we got older, we ended up falling out of it.
It was fun while it lasted, but I knew it wasn’t for me.
I’ll always have respect for those who stick it out.
The ones that end up getting their black belt.
When you see someone with a black belt, you know they’re the real deal.
They ain’t giving those away for free.
Unless you’ve been studying NLP for a while, you might not even know about the black belt NLP skills that exists.
This is what separates the men from the boys.
Or the women from the girls.
You can find them all in the Advanced NLP Skills series by NLPTimes.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- “Jedi” mind tricks to get someone to willingly follow your lead
- 5 key skills you need to become infinitely more persuasive without having to learn a single language pattern.
- How to intentionally design how you’ll affect someone’s state for maximum effectiveness.
- Reverse mind reading to get your ideas into other people’s head.
- The 3 laws of learning you need to consider when designing and implementing a training.
- And much more.
As you can see, this isn’t basic stuff we’re going over.
So if you’re still a beginner in NLP, you might want to sit this one out.
But if you’re hungry to learn more, and you want to take your NLP skills to the next level, then this program will be just what the doctor ordered.
Here’s the link: