Recommended reading for August 2016
Most interesting reading for this month.
- MICROSERVICES FOR JAVA DEVELOPERS — Interesting long free book about micro services in Java. I am always looking for new ideas how to architect my applications, this was definitely good inspiration.
- 4 awesome ways we leveled up as a dev team — Some ideas how to improve your dev team. Starting a book club is best idea a heard this year.
- Java 9 Additions To Stream — Finally some interesting changes in otherwise boring looking Java 9.
- Probabilistic Programming & Bayesian Methods for Hackers — I love reading about machine learning, data analysis, big data. This is one of the best reading about Bayesian inference.
- Optimizing for TLS — Optimizing your infrastructure for TLS? Definitely read this. It took me almost 2 days but I learned a lot.