Elevate your PrestaShop Store with its Modules
PrestaShop, being the most reliable and flexible open-source software has revolutionized the e-commerce industry to an appreciable extent. Lakhs of SMEs today flock behind the PrestaShop Development Company to get their websites developed on the platform in order to gain a position in the global commercial center.
There are several beneficial features such as product listing, digital products, catalog management, shipping, payment integration, tax calculation, user-friendly back office, analytical reports, customer management, digital marketing, and so forth leading to an endless list of features in favor of smooth e-commerce operation.
However, one of the common problem confronted by the merchants while operating their online business is the spam. When running an e-commerce store built on PrestaShop, the easiest way to eliminate the spam entries lies in opting for the PrestaShop Module Development. To be more specific, installation of the PrestaShop reCaptcha module creates a hassle-free business online.
The reCaptcha module has several features which help to avoid spam. A few of them are:
- It facilitates to identify the human and automated mail system.
- The extension prevent spam entries from the computer programs like the crawlers, bots, and any other spam software.
- It verifies and ensures that a human activity is done over the website.
- It supports audio test and helps the visually challenged persons to pass the test.
- The merchants are able to configure the demands of CAPTCHA fields like ‘refer a friend’ ‘submit’ and, so forth.
- It is easy to install and use.
- It utilizes the Google’s reCaptcha feature to prevent spam entries even while submitting the form.
- It is compatible with all versions like 1.4.x, 1.5.x, and 1.6.x.
- It enables to choose the theme of Captcha field.
- The admin may have the preview of it at the backend itself.
Moving further, there are more than three thousand modules which could be integrated into the website to customize the store, increase the web traffic, build customer loyalty, and improve conversion rates. There are modules available that support every site features like the product page, design, languages, navigation, promotion, marketing, payment, shipping, logistics, newsletter, reviews, administration, customers, social networks, and, so forth. And these modules are available as free and the premium ones.
In a nutshell, the modules make the online shop exclusive. It would be a prudent decision for the SMEs if they decide for PrestaShop migration of their existing store. Either for creating a new store or migrating from a pre-existing store, PrestaShop is bound to bring business.
Originally published at prestashopwebdeveloper.blogspot.com on March 16, 2017.