Pretzel Weekly Update #11 — The “No Longer REDACTED — Twitch Interactive” Edition
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! This has been an exciting week here at Pretzel, today’s blog post is going to be short as most everything was covered in our Twitch Interactive Beta blog post.
- We are part of the Twitch Interactive Beta
- Introduced a Now Playing Twitch Interactive Overlay which appears on top of the streamers video and updates in real-time
- Introduced a Now Playing Twitch Interactive Panel which appears below the streamers video and updates in real-time
- Added Private Mode
- Design for Account Management Pages
- Design for Playlists and Stations
- Music team working on initial Mood Stations
- Setting up ground work for external integrations: WebSockets, Public API
- Explicit and Instrumental Filters
- Analytics Reporting for Team and Artists
Progress this Week
The latest build of Pretzel at the time of this post is: v. 0.0.14 (133)
This means that if you haven’t refreshed your web player or restarted your desktop player in a while it may not work. A quick refresh/restart will get you up to date with the latest version.
- FIXED — Playback can occasionally stutter on less than ideal network conditions.
- FIXED — What’s Playing pages breaking when only one page was available.
- FIXED — Website is confusing on Mobile, which isn’t supported.
- FIXED — Audio volume is only able to be set to an even value
- FIXED — Beam Branding should be updated to Mixer