Blog Challenge-January-2018:” Valentine Special”
Here is our very first blog challenge for January 2018 to begin with some craft inspiration for upcoming valentine’s day.
Previous year we had few of inspiration to create a theme decor for this very special day, making lot of handmade decor items. Here is a glimpse of all we did last year.
Now we are very excited to share your creations and become a craft inspiration to others for this valentine’s day….You get complete month of January to make and share your projects with us.
Follow below steps to participate:
- Share this craft inspiration post on your timeline.
- Follow our Blog:
- Create an exciting new project for the challenge.
- You are open to use any sort of craft style, Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, gift ideas or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they fall into the theme for challenge.
- You may enter as many projects as you like by marking 1,2 and so on…Email your Craft Projects at: email@example.com
- You must share the blog post/ blog link from our social media pages, mention our blog in your post or your entry will not be counted.
- It should be handmade and reflect your creativity.
- Best project amongst all will be chosen on criteria of maximum reach and likes so share your best creative projects.
- Winner gets a Craft Hamper and an featured blog post sharing there journey of being a craftpreneur.
We wish you all the best and looking forward to see your best craft works!! 👍🏽😁
Keep Following us for more Craft Inspiration, Ideas, Events and Contents!!
Winner for Challenge:
Manasa Priya Yedla — DIY: Love Birds Mixed Media Fridge Magnet by Manasa Priya!