Best Ring POS / Sales Webinar Recap
Last week Jay Tibrewala, Priority’s Product Manager, and Randy Smith, Director of Sales at Best Ring, discuss the latest in festival and event POS technology.
Quick Recap / Did You Know?
- Best Ring is a unique point-of-sale system designed for indoor and outdoor events / festivals and provides safe and secure transactions in any environment.
- Best Ring delivers customized menus, item pricing, data tracking and reporting for all activities in real-time. If a Merchant is using a third party to manage its POS system and the third party has remote access into the POS system, specifically the cardholder data environment, then that third party has to be a QIR.
- Based in Austin, TX. Best Ring launched cashless at ACL and changed the festival payment game. Best Ring knows the ins and outs of working a variety of fields and thrives in complicated venues.
- Best Ring has the ability to offer cashless payments using RFID technology. Use it with RFID-enabled tags, wristbands, credentials, cards… you name it. The future is now.
- Best Ring’s team of developers designed and built the hardware and software to be durable and dependable.
- Best Ring systems are available for rent or lease and offer an à la carte menu of peripheral services for seasonal and short term festivals and events.
Did You Miss the Webinar?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org