e|tab Review Webinar Recap / Priority University Continuing Education Series
In this week’s Priority University Continuing Education Webinar Series Jeff Stein reviews e|tab, Priority’s online ordering partner solution, and speaks to sales and implementation strategies, best practices, value and benefits, and the online ordering marketplace.
Quick Recap / Did You Know?
- Online ordering lifts gross sales by 15% (or more) and average online order tickets are 30% higher than orders taken by phone or at the counter; this is largely a result of customers being exposed to your entire menu and upselling themselves on extras, desserts, etc.
- Major efficiencies are gained from using online ordering — no more hostess or bartender phone duty, higher utilization of employees, greater throughput of kitchen team, lower error counts (less waste), etc.
- Money from the online business is deposited into the restaurant’s bank account the very next day, meaning e|tab funds in exactly the same way as your credit card processor: transaction proceeds from today’s business are available to you tomorrow.
- Less answering of phones and distractions for your front of house staff means better table service, faster turns at the bar… and all-around better service for your in-house guests –so, online ordering improves brick and mortar performance as well.
- e|tab complements your existing workflow with low learning curve for staff. Operators have choices for how they would like to receive their new orders: Printer, Tablet, Text, Email… or any combination of those that they choose.
Did You Miss the Webinar?
Want the Full Continued Education Schedule?
The full schedule of webinars is available here. To join, simply click the “register here” link. After registering for the webinar of your choice, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining.