MX Merchant™ Webinar Recap / Priority University Continuing Education Series
In this week’s Priority University Continuing Education Webinar Series Andrea Brock, Priority’s Corporate Trainer, reviewed MX Merchant including its features, benefits and many selling points.
Quick Recap / Did You Know?
- With MX Merchant you have the ability to review real-time transactions processed in MX Merchant and MX Express.
- MX Merchant is a built-in CRM and Virtual Terminal.
- It’s cost effective in comparison to terminal and POS software.
- It provides easy-to-install integrated Marketplace Apps for Invoicing (MX Invoice™), Retail (MX Retail™), Level II, III & large ticket(MX B2B™), ACH (ACH.COM), PCI Compliance (ControlScan) and API integrations (MX Developer™).
- MX Merchant is an intuitive tool that helps with billing and collections, sales tracking, eCommerce and customer engagement.
- With MX Merchant you also have access to MX Express, an iOS application for mobile transactions.
- You have access to robust reporting to help with reconciling, statement review, chargebacks, expired cards and invoice management.
Did You Miss the Webinar?
Want the Full Continued Education Schedule?
The full schedule of webinars is available here. To join, simply click the “register here” link. After registering for the webinar of your choice, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining.