Algogems (GEMS) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 19 November 2021, 07:00 UTC — 1 December 2021, 07:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 5,000 GEMS
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade GEMS, Earn GEMS
A trading competition will be held for GEMS/USDT trading pairs. A total of 5,000 GEMS will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 310.00 GEMS
2nd place: 303.75 GEMS
3rd place: 297.50 GEMS
4th place: 291.25 GEMS
5th place: 285.00 GEMS
6th place: 278.75 GEMS
7th place: 272.50 GEMS
8th place: 266.25 GEMS
9th place: 260.00 GEMS
10th place: 253.75 GEMS
11th place: 247.50 GEMS
12th place: 241.25 GEMS
13th place: 235.00 GEMS
14th place: 228.75 GEMS
15th place: 222.50 GEMS
16th place: 216.25 GEMS
17th place: 210.00 GEMS
18th place: 203.75 GEMS
19th place: 197.50 GEMS
20th place: 178.75 GEMS
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.