Aloha (ALOHA) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 21 May 2021, 17:00 KST — 04 June 2021, 17:00 KST
Prize Pool: 350,000 ALOHA
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade ALOHA, Earn ALOHA
A trading competition will be held for ALOHA/KRW, ALOHA/ETH trading pairs. A total of 350,000 ALOHA will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 21,700.0 ALOHA
2nd place: 21,262.5 ALOHA
3rd place: 20,825.0 ALOHA
4th place: 20,387.5 ALOHA
5th place: 19,950.0 ALOHA
6th place: 19,512.5 ALOHA
7th place: 19,075.0 ALOHA
8th place: 18,637.5 ALOHA
9th place: 18,200.0 ALOHA
10th place: 17,762.5 ALOHA
11th place: 17,325.0 ALOHA
12th place: 16,887.5 ALOHA
13th place: 16,450.0 ALOHA
14th place: 16,012.5 ALOHA
15th place: 15,575.0 ALOHA
16th place: 15,137.5 ALOHA
17th place: 14,700.0 ALOHA
18th place: 14,262.5 ALOHA
19th place: 13,825.0 ALOHA
20th place: 12,512.5 ALOHA
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.