Baguette Token (BGTT) Trading Competition + Booster🚀
Event Duration: 16 October 2020 (Friday), 17:00 KST — 22 October 2020 (Thursday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 150,000 BGTT + 250 USDT
*Booster Prize Pool: 300,000 BGTT + 500 USDT
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
Staking guide: https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039717011-How-to-Stake-PROB
⯈ 1. Trade BGTT, Earn BGTT + USDT
A trading competition will be held for BGTT/KRW, BGTT/USDT, BGTT/BTC trading pairs. A total of 150,000 BGTT + 250 USDT will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in the order below.
⯈ 2. *Booster Prize
BGTT Volume Target: 700,000 USDT in BGTT
Instead of the original Prize Pool, the Booster Prize Pool with a total of 300,000 BGTT + 500 USDT will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders at the end of the event when the total BGTT trading volume reaches 700,000 USDT during the event duration!
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
Stake PROB! https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039717011-How-to-Stake-PROB
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.