CEEK VR (CEEK) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 7 August 2020 (Friday), 17:00 KST — 14 August 2020 (Friday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 495,000 CEEK
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade CEEK, Earn CEEK
A trading competition will be held for CEEK/BTC, CEEK/USDT, and CEEK/ETH trading pairs. A total of 495,000 CEEK will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 74,250 CEEK
2nd place: 61,875 CEEK
3rd place: 49,500 CEEK
4th place: 37,125 CEEK
5th place: 35,887.50 CEEK
6th place: 34,650 CEEK
7th place: 33,412.50 CEEK
8th place: 32,175 CEEK
9th place: 30,937.50 CEEK
10th place: 29,700 CEEK
11th place: 19,057.50 CEEK
12th place: 14,850 CEEK
13th place: 12,375 CEEK
14th place: 9,900 CEEK
15th place: 7,425 CEEK
16th place: 4,950 CEEK
17th place: 2,475 CEEK
18th place: 1,980 CEEK
19th place: 1,485 CEEK
20th place: 990 CEEK
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.