Centric (CNS) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 28 July 2020 (Tuesday), 11:00 KST — 12 August 2020 (Wednesday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 150,000 CNS
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
Staking guide: https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039717011-How-to-Stake-PROB
⯈ Trade CNS, Earn CNS
A trading competition will be held for the CNS/KRW, CNS/BTC, CNS/USDT trading pairs. A total of 150,000 CNS will be distributed to the Top 10 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 33,750 CNS
2nd place: 30,000 CNS
3rd place: 26,250 CNS
4th place: 18,750 CNS
5th place: 15,000 CNS
6th place: 11,250 CNS
7th place: 7,500 CNS
8th place: 3,750 CNS
9th place: 2,250 CNS
10th place: 1,500 CNS
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
Stake PROB! https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039717011-How-to-Stake-PROB
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.