Dehive (DHV) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 7 July 2021, 11:00 KST — 19 July 2021, 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 2,000 DHV
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade DHV, Earn DHV
A trading competition will be held for DHV/USDT trading pairs. A total of 2,000 DHV will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 124.0 DHV
2nd place: 121.5 DHV
3rd place: 119.0 DHV
4th place: 116.5 DHV
5th place: 114.0 DHV
6th place: 111.5 DHV
7th place: 109.0 DHV
8th place: 106.5 DHV
9th place: 104.0 DHV
10th place: 101.5 DHV
11th place: 99.0 DHV
12th place: 96.5 DHV
13th place: 94.0 DHV
14th place: 91.5 DHV
15th place: 89.0 DHV
16th place: 86.5 DHV
17th place: 84.0 DHV
18th place: 81.5 DHV
19th place: 79.0 DHV
20th place: 71.5 DHV
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.